xkcd sums it up:
- What Jeremy Browne did - and DIDN'T - tell The Times about the Lib Dems
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- The Humber Stone, Leicester
- Manchester Guardian 1950
- On the Record: The best opening titles for a political programme ever
- Chris Lewcock: "Liberal Democrats want to help build a Council that cares..."
- Front garden April 15
- Angiogram commemtary
- Labour signs David Axelrod: what does it mean?
- Why Jesus had to die
- Angiogram April 17
- A century reached. Not an unbeaten century, as such, but a century no less.
- malc 18th Apr - 10:51pm
Mark Valladares Sorry I shouldn't have said military bases, but we do - or may be did until recently, not sure after defence cuts -...
- Bill le Breton 18th Apr - 10:24pm
But what be the biggest shift for a Governing Party over a period of 13 months? Try December 81 to Jan 83. If potential turn...
- Ed Wilson 18th Apr - 10:12pm
Let's try again. "...power 4 million homes..." means onshore wind produces a number of kilowatt hours which, when divided by the notional power consumption of...
- Roland 18th Apr - 9:56pm
A scary thought has just occurred - the Pensions Minister either doesn't actually know or want us to know, just how much pension tax relief...
- Roland 18th Apr - 9:46pm
Ed Davey's defense of on-shore wind is totally undermined by the hard data coming out of NETA... Whilst there might be sufficient capacity to provide...
- Roland 18th Apr - 9:39pm
Whilst Steve Webb (deliberately?) overlooks the simple fact that the low pay receive disproportionally more from the state than the higher paid, I think the...