Fundamentally we are saying that we want to negotiate away warheads that we will never use and will never have the opportunity to use and so we have taken our warheads out of any possible multi-lateral agreement.
- In Full: Tim Farron's speech: I love my country and I want it back from the nationalists
- Cole-Hamilton: Greens have no mandate to call for second Scottish independence referendum
- From selfies with Clegg to the Glee Club stage - my first Liberal Democrat conference
- Electoral expenses allegations may have deep and game-changing implications
- Tim Farron's statement on Westminster attack
- The Africa Liberal Network launches new youth network in Nairobi (Harriet Shone)
- Lynne Featherstone writes: Smart consumers: the bedrock of the clean energy revolution (Lynne Featherstone)
- From selfies with Clegg to the Glee Club stage – my first Liberal Democrat conference (Rebecca Yates)
- Willie Rennie goes all Alice in Wonderland AND uses the F-word (Caron Lindsay)
- Brian Paddick writes…A government without a moral compass was always going to end up on the rocks. (Brian Paddick)
- Until centrism can unite around a single figure and/or force, it will continue to lose ground
- Flags at half mast
- NHS Passport to secure the rights of EU citizens working in Peterborough NHS
- Lydiate – Land North of Turnbridge Road – Our response to planning application for 34 dwellings
- More gains for LibDems in council by-elections
- Woman drove with men lying on bonnet outside SAS camp in Credenhill, Hereford Magistrates Court heard
- British Summer Time
- The Tories' hapless record on defending an independent judiciary
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Eddie Sammon 24th Mar - 3:39pm
I've come around to the idea of unilateral disarmament. This isn't a peacenik policy if we significantly boost our conventional forces with the saving. We...
- Andrew Hickey 24th Mar - 3:12pm
Absolutely agreed. I voted for the unilateralist amendment, but frankly any policy at all, even one I disagree with 100%, would be better than the...
- Dav 24th Mar - 3:08pm
Also: possessive 'its'.
- Dav 24th Mar - 3:07pm
Can the UK launch it’s nuclear missiles without US permission? Yes. Even if US permission is not needed, can the UK maintain it’s missiles without...
- Little Jackie Paper 24th Mar - 2:47pm
Ben Andrew - Just to add to my previous comment about the EU being open-ended. My wife is from Eastern Europe and I go out...
- Little Jackie Paper 24th Mar - 2:43pm
Ben Andrew - OK. Again, I'm not entirely without sympathy. 'because we all know what remaining in the EU looks like (having done it for...