Well, given that you (and I) paid for this, it only seems fair that it gets a wider audience. It is in French, but with English subtitles, even where the person on screen is speaking English. Go figure…
- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- William Cowper's summerhouse and pet hares
- Bacup Goes Nutters
- Off at Least One Fence
- Neil attempts to cook Chinese Chicken Satay Fried Rice with a surprising amount of success
- Vince Cable cracks down on 'dodgy directors'
- In a democracy, civil disobedience is not ok
- Lobbying and the European Elections
- I've "got the facts" and I still demand we scrap fees!
- 10 years of the Speke Garston coastal reserve
- Martin Gentles 19th Apr - 10:50pm
Certainly RE should be included in a civic minded curriculum. The question isn't religious education, the question religious selection in education. This can inculcate social...
- Radical Liberal 19th Apr - 10:01pm
'Indeed. So do we really need another one in a position of power and influence?' Don't you believe in balance and a diversity of views?...
- Simon Shaw 19th Apr - 10:01pm
Just to point out that it is not £3,600 NET, it is £3,600 GROSS. In other words, £2,880 NET. It's available for everyone, including children.
- Amalric 19th Apr - 9:42pm
Sir Archibald Sinclair in the first clip said, “Freedom is what it (Liberal Party) fights for. Our goal is a new Britain … - well...
- Eddie Sammon 19th Apr - 8:41pm
As far as I know the £3,600 rule is still in effect. I've checked HMRC, but I've made a mistake in the past by assuming...
- Stephen Howse 19th Apr - 8:12pm
Indeed. So do we really need another one in a position of power and influence?
Sat 19th Apr 2014
Tue 22nd Apr 2014
Wed 23rd Apr 2014
Thu 24th Apr 2014
Sat 26th Apr 2014
Tue 29th Apr 2014
Fri 2nd May 2014
Sat 3rd May 2014
Sat 10th May 2014