* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: Time for a real English party (George Potter)
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Val Doonican: Elusive Butterfly
- Closure proposals for Ambrose Barlow High School – Netherton
- Why would people be covering up election posters when the police are passing by?
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- The best album of the 1980s was this one by several miles
- A Passion for Print
- The Blood is the Life for 05-07-2015
- Leicester Central station to become a hotel?
- The lesson of our lost city racecourses
- Foodies Festival - Alexandra Palace
- Michele 5th Jul - 10:07am
Speaking as a woman from a disadvantaged background who works in a male dominated field I can't think of anything that I am opposed to...
- Simon Banks 5th Jul - 10:06am
Some important stuff here and we may have to face up to the possibility that the reduction in the local effect, the incumbency boost and...
- david walker 5th Jul - 9:57am
Well said. We should be bold in being patriotic at all levels of the UK, be it nationally, internationally or indeed England, the regions and...
- Peter Davies 5th Jul - 9:47am
There is a natural level of organisation which is the distance you can travel for an all-day meeting. Our regions generally fit that requirement and...
- David Warren 5th Jul - 9:29am
This should be opposed. Firstly because it is state intrusion into the lives of children and their parents, totally illiberal. Secondly and worse still it...
- Sara Scarlett 5th Jul - 9:23am
PR by STV should have been a LibDem 'red line' in 2010. Thanks to LibDem weak leadership, PR is off the table for another 50...
Sun 5th Jul 2015
Mon 6th Jul 2015
Wed 8th Jul 2015
Thu 9th Jul 2015
Fri 10th Jul 2015
Sat 11th Jul 2015
Sun 12th Jul 2015
Thu 16th Jul 2015
Sat 18th Jul 2015
Sun 19th Jul 2015
Mon 20th Jul 2015
Thu 23rd Jul 2015
Sat 25th Jul 2015
Sun 26th Jul 2015
Mon 27th Jul 2015
Thu 30th Jul 2015
Sat 1st Aug 2015