* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Opinion: Float like a butterfly, vote like a xxx?
- Willie Rennie MSP writes...You wouldn't put UKIP in charge of Europe, so you wouldn't put the SNP in charge of the UK
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats should support abolishing the Monarchy – and it is the right time to do so
- Danny Alexander: if we allow the Tories to govern by themselves, it frightens me
- It may not be popular, but it needs saying: Most politicians are decent people who work ridiculous hours serving the public
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage (Paul Walter)
- Three reasons why Talk of the Glens is much better than the Daily Mail (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Burstow MP writes… Mental health and employment support must be available to all who need it (Paul Burstow MP)
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones writes…A record number of councils are calling for a clampdown on Fixed Odds Betting Terminals – the Government must act (Tim Clement-Jones)
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions (Caron Lindsay)
- On Labour's financially illiterate tuition fee proposals
- "There are more ways than one of getting close to your ancestors"
- Why haven't tuition fees deterred young people from going to university?
- What prevented the press from exposing Jimmy Savile's crimes
- Champion newspaper – seems I have to prove I am a Lib Dem!
- Miliband's tuition fee masterstroke
- Worth Reading 159: You can't checkout from here
- Faith and Pride's Response to the Conscience Clause Consultation
- No to Lee Valley Tax Petition
- 20th Century Stores opens in Stockport
- Duncan Stott 28th Feb - 12:18am
If it takes this Labour leadership 40 months to work out how to spend £3bn, then how are they going to fare running the government...
- MartinB 28th Feb - 12:04am
@SimonShaw I rather suspect Labour have spent time costing the proposal to ensure it is do-able rather than land themselves in the same position as...
- malc 28th Feb - 12:03am
In fairness won't those city bankers. city lawyers, city accountants etc be the ones that will be worse off under the new pension rules Labour...
- Simon Shaw 28th Feb - 12:01am
@MartinB I rather think a party seriously rattled by the policy of an opponent would avoid all mention of the topic. I believe, instead, that...
- Peter Watson 27th Feb - 11:59pm
Students who drop out without graduating will also have to repay their loans so perhaps we should call it a "student contribution".
- Roland 27th Feb - 11:58pm
I do like the way that Labour has once again successfully managed to divert attention away from yet another pensions savings raid. Whilst it would...
Fri 27th Feb 2015
Sat 28th Feb 2015
Sun 1st Mar 2015
Mon 2nd Mar 2015
Wed 4th Mar 2015
Sat 7th Mar 2015
Sun 8th Mar 2015
Wed 11th Mar 2015
Fri 13th Mar 2015
Sat 14th Mar 2015
Wed 18th Mar 2015