Something a little longer for the weekend – a talk explaining how the British electoral system works, and in particular why some parties need more votes to get a winning number of seats than other parties:
- What Jeremy Browne did - and DIDN'T - tell The Times about the Lib Dems
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Valuing housing
- The Humber Stone, Leicester
- Manchester Guardian 1950
- On the Record: The best opening titles for a political programme ever
- Chris Lewcock: "Liberal Democrats want to help build a Council that cares..."
- Front garden April 15
- Angiogram commemtary
- Labour signs David Axelrod: what does it mean?
- Why Jesus had to die
- Angiogram April 17
- Duncan Brack 18th Apr - 11:46pm
David White - you are right about Beveridge (except that 1945 couldn't be called a khaki election - unlike 1900, for which the term is...
- malc 18th Apr - 10:51pm
Mark Valladares Sorry I shouldn't have said military bases, but we do - or may be did until recently, not sure after defence cuts -...
- Bill le Breton 18th Apr - 10:24pm
But what be the biggest shift for a Governing Party over a period of 13 months? Try December 81 to Jan 83. If potential turn...
- Ed Wilson 18th Apr - 10:12pm
Let's try again. "...power 4 million homes..." means onshore wind produces a number of kilowatt hours which, when divided by the notional power consumption of...
- Roland 18th Apr - 9:56pm
A scary thought has just occurred - the Pensions Minister either doesn't actually know or want us to know, just how much pension tax relief...
- Roland 18th Apr - 9:46pm
Ed Davey's defense of on-shore wind is totally undermined by the hard data coming out of NETA... Whilst there might be sufficient capacity to provide...
Sat 19th Apr 2014
Tue 22nd Apr 2014
Wed 23rd Apr 2014
Thu 24th Apr 2014
Sat 26th Apr 2014
Tue 29th Apr 2014
Fri 2nd May 2014
Sat 3rd May 2014
Sat 10th May 2014