Something a little longer for the weekend – a talk explaining how the British electoral system works, and in particular why some parties need more votes to get a winning number of seats than other parties:
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- Opinion: Why do I still care?
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Apparently, our future depends on Nick Clegg’s eyebrows… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A golden handshake (David Warren)
- Opinion: To be free from poverty, ignorance and conformity, our society must have robust support for disabled people (Holly Matthies)
- Opinion: Opportunities for electoral reform in a hung parliament (Denis Mollison)
- Is 290 the key number to watch for on Thursday night?
- My MP Contract
- LibDems insist on public sector pay justice
- Voting intention opinion polls 1943-present: new update
- The Blood is The Life 03-05-2015
- Scam warning - gutter clearance
- GOOD LUCK - Gipsy Hill Federation New Secondary School Application
- If it was April 1st today, there's no way I'd believe this story about Ed Miliband
- Could the UKIPers plump for the Tories at the last moment?
- Path - Lower Pleasance to Polepark Road
- James BLESSING 3rd May - 12:44pm
You might want to check the t&cs before uploading a photo. Doing so gives Microsoft the rights to use the image for any of their...
- John Roffey 3rd May - 12:41pm
Stuart 3rd May '15 - 12:02pm The most likely outcome is for Labour + SNP to hold, or close to, the necessary 326 seats and...
- Matthew Green 3rd May - 12:29pm
Personally I think we'll have to be Machiavellian on this one. We have to force Miliband into abstaining on a vote to let in a...
- Stuart 3rd May - 12:25pm
"Alex Salmond tries to claim SNP credit for policies introduced by the Lib Dems when he wasn’t even an MSP" Er, the policies were introduced...
- Stuart 3rd May - 12:02pm
If this projection (and another one by John Curtice) are close, there's quite a high likelihood we're heading for what I suggested a few weeks...
- David Warren 3rd May - 12:01pm
Miliband is completely out of his depth and some of the people around him are even more scary. This election is a watershed one for...