- Fracking and the Infrastructure Bill
- Soveriegn Debt Interest Rates
- UK Synthetic Biology Centres tasked with addressing public concerns
- Early warning of Nibley Lane closure
- Is the Daily Mail correct in asserting that Tim Farron is "unstoppable" in his bid to be next leader of the Liberal Democrats?
- My must-reads this week January 30, 2015
- The Blood is The Life 30-01-2015
- City Council Revenue Budget 2015/16
- X7 hospital bus problems - outcomes from meeting with Stagecoach
- Sir Winston Churchill
- Denis Mollison 30th Jan - 11:54am
Stephen - I've not tried predicting 2015 results under STV; they'd depend heavily on how voters would react, with UKIP and Green support presumably less...
- Matthew Huntbach 30th Jan - 11:49am
Caron Lindsay Of course I do. I am not, however, that happy about Nick’s rather melodramatic description of what he was doing as “Taking money...
- Tony Greaves 30th Jan - 11:41am
I have not seen any of these things - I try not to see them in order to stay reasonably sane. All the parties have...
- Dav 30th Jan - 11:37am
More than that, they send a clear message that we aren’t a party ruled from the top down, we’re an active and growing party in...
- Matthew Huntbach 30th Jan - 11:31am
Sam Phripp More than that, they send a clear message that we aren’t a party ruled from the top down, we’re an active and growing...
- Matthew Huntbach 30th Jan - 11:25am
It's an old trick - when it snows is the time to do your Focus round. People remember it.
Fri 30th Jan 2015
Sun 1st Feb 2015
Fri 6th Feb 2015
Sat 7th Feb 2015
Tue 10th Feb 2015
Thu 12th Feb 2015
Sat 14th Feb 2015
Fri 27th Feb 2015