- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Councillor Nearer To Success In Long Campaign To Improve Residents' Lives
- Cambridge MP Meets Apprentice Working For Company With World Cup Connection
- eCops: Can You Help Give Victims The Justice They Deserve?
- Happy Eid al-Fitr
- August 2014 Events List from Discover Folkestone, Hythe and Romney Marsh
- Cheadle Area Committee agenda, 5th August 2014
- Eid Messages
- Actor Chris happy to play his distant relative Captain Cook at Redcar
- LGA Lib Dems: Two Recent DWP Reviews
- The Falklands War we forgot
- jedibeeftrix 28th Jul - 5:19pm
left and right matters for exactly as long as the tories and labour define the political spectrum. the liberal - authoritarian spectrum will matter when...
- Richard Dean 28th Jul - 5:16pm
@Joe Otten Not every emotion is an angry one. There is love, for example, though perhaps not relevant here. There is approval - simple support...
- jedibeeftrix 28th Jul - 5:11pm
they get upset because they used to have sole-outsider legitimacy as the point-five party in a two-point-five party system. regardless of all else, the lib-dem's...
- Green Voter 28th Jul - 5:10pm
I am a bit concerned about this new rule "so nitpicking alone is just noise". One commenter who uses the name Chris tends to provide...
- SIMON BANKS 28th Jul - 5:05pm
The very basic point about this is that the left-right axis means very little. If, for example, you look at where people stand on key...
- John Grout 28th Jul - 5:01pm
Another important issue is of people's jobs being redefined, or entire swathes of individuals being forced to 'reapply' to 'new' jobs with functionally identical roles...
Thu 31st Jul 2014
Sun 3rd Aug 2014
Thu 7th Aug 2014
Thu 14th Aug 2014
Thu 21st Aug 2014