- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Torbay Conservatives come up with novel excuse not to go canvassing
- Can we trust scientists' self-control?
- Rare RSPB sighting in Southport
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 38 Freedom from Conformity
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 40 - Lynne Featherstone
- Tax cuts for millions: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- An Irish Blessing as delivered by wonderful Maghull Wind Orchestra
- 2015 General Election Day 28: Who's ahead in Wabznasm North?
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Sefton Labour Leader blocksLib Dem bid for Inquiry into Sefton's conduct over Mayor Anderson
- Michael BG 27th Apr - 2:49am
@ Alex Sabine Thank you for answering my question and posting the link to your reasons in greater detail. I read more than just the...
- Alex Sabine 27th Apr - 2:13am
Lots of genuinely funny lines, sparkling wit, expert delivery, comic timing... this guy's got a bright future as a public speaker ;-) In similar vein,...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Apr - 12:41am
Oh and by the way, if anyone is complaining about my simple tax avoidance measures, which consist of changing from a limited company and going...
- matt 27th Apr - 12:14am
@Malcolm Todd "Says who? It’s not what happened in 2010, when Brown didn’t resign until it was clear that Cameron could construct a majority in...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Apr - 12:12am
Right now I'm making plans for setting my small financial services business back up and I feel that voting Lib Dem would be an act...
- Alex Sabine 27th Apr - 12:07am
@ Michael BG Apologies, I overlooked your comment yesterday asking me to explain why I left the Lib Dems. I don't want to drag this...