- We must speak for our EU Citizens in the UK (Simon McGrath)
- Sorting Out the Political Mess (Helen Flynn)
- Uncrossing the wires in the IP Bill (Brian Paddick)
- Our values and the Brexit crisis (Spencer Hagard)
- How do we make liberalism relevant to the disenfranchised leave voters? (Jayne McCoy)
- Paul Mason and what comes after even later capitalism
- Labour's problem is not just Corbyn: it's John McDonnell too
- Boris Johnson is the prisoner of Ukip and the Tory right wing
- Our most treasured resident, handled only under licence, and recorded in verse
- Opening a new older persons appartments in Ainsdale/Birkdale/Southport
- Telephone Preference Service scammer tried to grab my bank details. Let's warn others
- Council's Cinema cock-up ends up in the High Court! :(
- Speak for England, Tim
- Short Trips: 2040, ed. John Binns
- Dear all, An Apology - My part in Brexit - ALLEGEDY
- David Allen 28th Jun - 11:56pm
“No one in the LEAVE campaign has suggested that EU people already living and working in the Uk would lose any rights to continue to...
- Katharine Pindar 28th Jun - 11:50pm
So the way forward, after reading all this, seems to be as Graham Watson wrote. The referendum was advisory not legally binding, and with two-thirds...
- David Allen 28th Jun - 11:47pm
The petition is a great idea. Here is a parallel petition which I think makes very similarv points, and which has achieved far more signatures...
- Derek Campbell 28th Jun - 11:40pm
@David Raw in response to Lorenzo A whipped LibDem MP would vote against capital punishment, that is clear. There is also the option of refusing...
- Alex Macfie 28th Jun - 11:20pm
I think that we should not, under ANY circumstances, vote for a Parliamentary motion to invoke Article 50. Even before an election. This is a...
- ron sanders 28th Jun - 11:04pm
Leave won the referendum, so for heaven's sake get over it and stop sulking. The issues were aired endlessly for months, so saying that the...