- Opinion: Who will be paying if the government drops free over-75s TV licences: the BBC or the over-75s? (Jamie Shaw-Stewart)
- Opinion: Regaining lost trust – the five-year campaign trail ahead (Jim Williams)
- Opinion: Building homes has never been more important (Stephen Knight)
- Opinion: Should we bomb ISIS positions in Syria? (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Revolution is not a dirty word (Toby MacDonnell)
- The SNP's double paradox
- EVEL is a terrible idea
- California Dreaming: Never Learn Not To Love
- Meeting with residents of Shaftesbury Place
- Coronation Park bench fire
- Leadership contest: responses from Tim and Norman
- Sandgate Escarpment: Planning Decision Meeting
- Councillors Advice Centre - Saturday 11th July
- Pedestrians should not be sharing space with cars in Kirkdale
- A great Gatley Festival Fun Day - right up until the moment the heavens opened!
- Andrew 7th Jul - 1:19am
As a slightly different pesrpective on the way forward I recommend the new pamphlet by David Howarth and Mark Pack. This says that campaigning on...
- Andrew 7th Jul - 1:10am
I agree with Eddie actually that STV is quite hard to explain, and the ERS website by talking about "the quota" and a "single vote...
- kevin 7th Jul - 12:35am
Best option would be to make the BBC a subscription channel and finally end the broadcasting poll tax. Free over 75's TV license issue solved...
- kevin 7th Jul - 12:28am
'Lib Dem MP Alistair Carmichael applied for the session claiming the government had abused parliamentary process' Pot & kettle, clearly Carmichael doesn't do self awareness.
- Kevin Manley 6th Jul - 11:59pm
Good article -gets the scale of the problem. Kind of agree with theakes though -we just need to move on. The problem with talking about...
- Eddie Sammon 6th Jul - 11:42pm
Hi John, I don't think it makes clear whether it is a second preference or multi voting system. I had to find other websites in...