- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- The 'Favourability Index': the Tories and Cameron lead, Lib Dems half as popular as Ukip
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Crown Prosecution Service is wrong not to prosecute undercover police officers (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: A ringfence is not enough for the science budget (Ed Long)
- The Gender Agenda #4: The Liberal Democrats are a feminist party (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: The argument for devolution (Wayne Chadburn)
- Learning from the Rotherham scandal - this should be a moment for humility
- A quick thought on Carswell
- UKIP Gets Its "First" MP
- UK Government extends English cancer drugs fund
- Give Douglas Carswell his due - this is how you defect and what a UKIP coup
- Gatley neighbourhood police newsletter
- Burnham Road - will they, won't they?
- The Blood is The Life 28-08-2014
- All the rumours are true: the Better Together PPB that is horrifically crap
- The Price of Scottish Independence
- John Hann 28th Aug - 1:53pm
Once again many thanks for the comments. My personal view is that the "protectionist" argument confuses the free market in goods and services which almost...
- Charlie 28th Aug - 1:45pm
I would suggest that there many reasons why people support UKIP , many of which are cultural not just economic. The days when Labour and...
- Julian Tisi 28th Aug - 1:45pm
Tory defectors is probably the best chance UKIP have of electing MPs. One of the many unfair aspects of our electoral system is that electors...
- tpfkar 28th Aug - 1:44pm
On the one hand I'm a great admirer of Carswell, he's thoughtful and makes me think even when I don't agree with him. He's also...
- Psi 28th Aug - 1:36pm
Jackie Paper “Our media (local and national) seems to have moved away from the idea of a, ‘newspaper of record,’ that’s not helped. Certainly in...
- David Blake 28th Aug - 1:29pm
Martin - if the Lib Dems don't fight it will be a sign of knowing that we will do badly.