- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- 50 years ago tonight Cliff Michelmore in Aberfan
- The Liberal Democrats are back - and the Tories should be worried
- Gary Lineker "needs to decide if he's a political activist or BBC sports journalist - he can't be both"
- Justice Minister? More like Injustice Minister!
- Trouble ahead on the Midland main line
- Do we need payphones anymore? BT wants to axe 13 local phone boxes
- Petition for road safety action along Gunthorpe Ridings submitted!
- Britain in the World
- Week of Action targets Redcar estate
- Reflections on a by-election in Witney
- paul barker 21st Oct - 10:32pm
@DavidEvans. On this site its common practise to read someones comment before you criticise it. The 34 MPs figure has been widely quoted but it...
- El Sid 21st Oct - 10:06pm
@Eddie Sammon 21st Oct '16 - 8:07pm "El Sid, even if they deported all our citizens, we shouldn’t deport theirs. Why take it out on...
- The Professor 21st Oct - 9:42pm
@Mary Reid Read this useful item titled Election Officials Scoff at Trump's Claim of a "Rigged" Vote http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Pres/Maps/Oct18.html#item-8 I can heartily recommend this website -...
- The Professor 21st Oct - 9:39pm
@ Stuart who said "We all know that Putin is dangerous – but the aggressive stance being taken by western countries at the moment is...
- El Sid 21st Oct - 9:18pm
@paul homes "That is not quite how the 27 nations of the EU with their much larger populations and much larger collective economy see things."...
- Peter 21st Oct - 9:10pm
I believe the following voting considerations took place: A minority support the EU dream that pooling sovereignty is best for the future. A number of...