- 'Good' gender segregation and 'bad' gender segregation?
- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right
- FOUND: David Cameron's Little Black Book
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Why you need to register for Liberal Democrat Spring conference NOW (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Immigration – the shades of grey (Jemima Bland)
- Opinion: Teresa May’s Right Hand doesn’t know what her Hard Right hand is doing (Alisdair Calder McGregor)
- Opinion: As Liberals, we must stand up For sex workers (James Shaddock)
- Steve Webb writes… 2 Millionth Person auto enrolled into a workplace pension (Steve Webb MP)
- My recommended reading for today December 18, 2013
- Free money from the sky!
- Party leaders losing power? Not a bit of it.
- Materials: Majority of New Jobs are Full-Time
- Liberal Democrat Newswire 42 is out: analysing the Autumn Statement
- On Claiming the Centre Ground: warning, this post gets sweary right from the start.
- My column for ConHome: Where the parties are as 2013 ends - and what they face in 2014
- Clegg right to call time on Home Office cap on EU migrants
- Nick Clegg gets it right on Lords reform
- Last Chance: Campaigns and Information Internship (Six Months - Paid)
- JohnTilley 18th Dec - 2:58pm
Peter Watson 18th Dec '13 - 1:01pm Yes indeed - I was not intending to downplay the contribution of other activists.
- tpfkar 18th Dec - 2:55pm
Congratulations to Simon and best wishes to Tom. We've punched below our weight on justice issues throughout our time in Government. Not just about one...
- Annoymous 18th Dec - 2:55pm
Good luck to his Civil Servants in the his private office. Especially good luck to his diary manager who will have to master the fact...
- JohnTilley 18th Dec - 2:53pm
Paul In Twickenham 18th Dec '13 - 2:08pm Am I uniquely blessed or is this a new wheeze to stop falling membership figures? Probably not....
- Simon 18th Dec - 2:43pm
Boris is looking increasingly two faced having to come out with this kind or rhetoric to appeal to the Tory base. Presumably so they don't...
- Jemima Bland 18th Dec - 2:31pm
RC, there are 2 questions here: Firstly, an economic one, about striking the right balance between a range of complex drivers in order to ensure...