- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Astana, Out of the Blue
- Further leverage in the housing policy debate?
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 37 Freedom - Community Politics
- My speech to the Hastings Independent Press/YMCA Hustings on Wednesday
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 39 - Community Politics
- Clegg drops two clangers?
- Labour Leader questioned about Sefton Council's financial arrangements with Labour Mayor Anderson
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - An Interesting Defence Begins to Take Shape
- A Song for Saturday - The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
- The NHS and what the parties promise
- Stimpson 25th Apr - 7:09pm
The Greens are even worse than Labour. Extreme left, coupled with a crude authoritarian streak, and science deniers who will condemn GMOs and nuclear power....
- Stimpson 25th Apr - 7:06pm
Sad fact is that Bristol is fast becoming a socialist city. Labour will throttle foreign investors, junk TTIP, ruthlessly punish the outsourcing companies, hand the...
- Peter 25th Apr - 7:01pm
Why is it "hardly surprising that there's a high Green vote"? I find it frightening that the Greens are polling 25%. Can the good people...
- matt 25th Apr - 6:45pm
@Nick Collins lol thanks. Hard work most of the time, but sometimes worth the effort and gets results ;-) though I can not claim to...
- Mr Wallace 25th Apr - 6:41pm
On a more serious note, yougov election centre's nowcast model also has the Lib Dems losing Bristol West. Although it does also have them holding...
- Nick Collins 25th Apr - 6:31pm
@ Matt; Congratulations on your valiant attempt to get this thread back on topic. Good luck with keeping it there.