- The Independent View: Ministry of Justice costs reforms undermine Vince Cable’s aim of tackling rogue directors (Giles Frampton)
- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- It is time for the Lib Dems to be truly radical on education
- Station Link Road update
- Are the Tories in trouble with the law over their by-election primary? Unlikely
- Some suggestions for Homebase
- Five Easy ways To Raise Funds
- Liberal Mondays 10b: Daisy Cooper's What the Liberal Democrats Stand For #LibDemValues
- What was your most bizarre canvassing experience?
- Electoral Commission Guidance for the 2015 elections now published
- Rotherham and Liverpool
- A Tory win in Rochester and Strood could be a Pyrrhic victory
- matt (Bristol) 22nd Oct - 2:13pm
Bit worried about the 'even' in that sentence, Tim13. I hope I haven't come across as one who held back from criticism of the leadership...
- Stephen Campbell 22nd Oct - 2:05pm
Sorry, but millions of people who used to vote for your party will never do so again. Now that you're polling lower than the Greens...
- Tim13 22nd Oct - 2:02pm
It is, of course, wrong to blame any one individual for this car-crash of a situation we have got ourselves into, but had we had...
- jedibeeftrix 22nd Oct - 2:01pm
Tim13 - "Presumably Ceredigion, John – quite a lot of Welsh speakers in that patch!" There are a reasonable number. I'd pay good money though...
- Roland 22nd Oct - 1:53pm
Dav - You need to step back from the spin and details of VAT. Fundamentally, there is a transaction between a consumer and a supplier,...
- matt (Bristol) 22nd Oct - 1:45pm
"I do hope those who argued against a change of leadership last May have some good answers." Well, no, I for one don't have a...