- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ed Miliband’s speech: tricky message, poor timing (Stephen Tall)
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Why I Don't Post Much About Politics At The Moment
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- New CCTV cameras to tackle antisocial behaviour in Ludlow town centre
- The Yardbirds: Stroll On
- Six of the Best 453
- More on Giants Spectacular – The leaving of Liverpool
- Werrington Lodge ........ what's going on?
- The wisdom of political punditry
- Berkhamsted Tip to be Closed 2 Days a Week - Sign Our Petition.
- Choosing the empty tomb (guest post)
- Eddie Sammon 28th Jul - 4:17am
Simon, it's nothing personal and my problem isn't with everyone who signed "Lib Dems 4 Change". I don't believe in having far leftists as members...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Jul - 4:01am
I don't agree with doing an anti-armed police campaign. I live in a pretty peaceful town too, but I needed them back in 2005. Unfortunately,...
- Richard Easter 28th Jul - 12:22am
Am argument could be that the "official" centre ground is taking a line of what works in practice for the improvement of society as a...
- David Allen 27th Jul - 11:43pm
"I can’t help but feel that people who say Vote No to Independence because we really want Federalism are falling into the same electoral trap...
- Richard Dean 27th Jul - 11:42pm
@Paul K How so? If 50% buy from left van and 50% from right, the average is still the centre, but centre van has no...
- David Allen 27th Jul - 11:17pm
"Undoubtedly there are many, many Social Liberals who would like a new leader, but as far as I can make out, the vast majority either...