- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- Scotland: The Results - open thread
- The last risk I expected on polling day was sunstroke (Paul Walter)
- March with Medics Under Fire – ‘Newbie’ Saleyha Ahsan leads the way (Jonathan Brown)
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- From new member to candidate – the Lib Dem newbies fighting their first election (Caron Lindsay)
- Democrats Debate 2016 - Capitol Steps
- Police Commissioners - time for the government to admit defeat
- A Counterintuitive Liberal Opportunity
- Time to say thank you
- Gloucestershire police launch fraud investigation into Tories
- My must-reads this week May 6, 2016
- Yesterday's elections: here's what we know so far
- The brilliant results from Southport in detail, a clean sweep
- Friends of Riverside Nature Park - event this Saturday!
- Sign up to get full results analysis with Liberal Democrat Newswire
- Richard Underhill 6th May - 12:00pm
An Italian manages Leicester, an Argentinian at Tottenham, a German at Liverpool, a Chilean at Man City, a Frenchman at Arsenal, a Dutchman at Man...
- Caracatus 6th May - 11:51am
While it is too early to comment in detail, the results are not any sort of recovery. 1 AM in Wales, 5th behind the Greens...
- Richard Underhill 6th May - 11:51am
Although Leighton Andrews has switched parties there should be sadness about his electoral result on 5/5/2016. He played a key part in the campaign to...
- malc 6th May - 11:41am
crewegwyn Perhaps she is a great assembly member, but not a very good leader. Perhaps the team around her just aren't up to the job....
- Tsar Nicholas 6th May - 11:29am
I think we should see Paul in his straw hat.
- Hywel 6th May - 11:00am
As a curiosity - What was the provenence of the two Independents in Orkney and Shetland in 2011. They took 25-30% of the vote (which...