- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Russell and liberalism: Some thoughts in conclusion
- Have a very happy dog being reunited with its owner, because the world is horrid
- Etna Road water mains problem
- "Them: Adventures with Extremists" by Jon Ronson
- Lost on the Tyne
- @BaronessRos in the Lords - European Union Committee: Report on 2013-14
- The Blood is The Life 26-07-2014
- Attitudes towards new development soften
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Australian media. An in-depth analysis.
- UKIP general election candidate stands down over electoral fraud claims
- Liberal Al 26th Jul - 1:53pm
@Eddie, with the compulsion to ensure Landlords make their home efficient, that will only help the poor. Right now, poorer individuals in most cities (especially...
- bcrombie 26th Jul - 12:51pm
Joe Otten I think it is you who needs to produce 'evidence' based on the discussion above There has been a volte-face in policy so...
- Peter Chivall 26th Jul - 12:50pm
Richard Dean poses a number of questions above. When Labour created the Connexions system out of the County Careers Advice services in 2002 they specified...
- Joe Otten 26th Jul - 12:33pm
Only just spotted this Chris. Any or all relevant evidence. I would never imply such a proflific commenter as you would not wish to respond...
- paul barker 26th Jul - 12:31pm
While recognising that the Party has to protect itself against Legal Action this all looks terrible.The resignation of some of the members involved now seems...
- David Evershed 26th Jul - 12:26pm
Either expelling or not expelling Lord Rennard from the party is going to upset some (different) part of the membership. Further prevarication will be even...