- Vince Cable writes...The birth of the 48 movement
- A message from Tim Farron
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- We cannot turn a blind eye to the Brexit anger
- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- Labour crisis – Is the Glass half full or half empty?
- Electoral Commission wins court case against Labour Party
- Random accumulation of hard work isn't enough: the Lib Dems need to pivot
- Cocktail recipe: Garden of England
- June books
- Tree of Codes: a very clever book
- The Lib Dems are the voice of those who see a positive future in Europe
- Lydiate – Volunteer litter pickers
- Why Boris should have remembered the Ostracism of Hyperbolus
- Theresa May: I wouldn't call an early general election
- Gregory Connor 30th Jun - 9:55pm
Great to see Vince engaged. We should be unashamedly pro-immigration and unequivocally pro-immigrant but the immigration debate for non-racists comes down to three distinct elements:...
- Kevin colwill 30th Jun - 9:46pm
As a lifelong Lib Dem voter I lost faith in the party that insisted, "It's us OR the Tories" when it became us AND the...
- Jayne Mansfield 30th Jun - 9:35pm
@Nick Baird, Well said. Our parliament is sovereign, something the leave campaigners said they were voting for. If MPs think that leaving the EU is...
- Jonan Boto 30th Jun - 9:34pm
How can we stand as people and pretend that the 52% don't share many of these same values? This piece by Vince, and the use...
- Stevan Rose 30th Jun - 9:05pm
I feel indignant that other people have decided to take away my EU citizenship and rights because they don't want them for themselves. I wish...
- Carl Rylett 30th Jun - 9:01pm
Even if the petition for a rerun is unlikely to succeed it sent out an important message. On the Friday evening after the referendum it...