- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Battle of the Andrews over 5 Days in May: Lib Dem Stunell lambasts Labour's Adonis for "spurious rubbish"
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- Letter from the Leader; Europe, Grimmond, and referendum
- YouGov Again Show No Basis For Tory Jitters Over #EqualMarriage
- Ssssh! Don't tell Tory backbenchers, but...
- Muslim Leaders Come Out Against #EqualMarriage, And Yes They Are Wrong!
- Creative writing event in the Zoology Museum
- Dawn Chorus
- Our role in Europe
- The SNP tries to have its cake and eat it
- A day of Contrasts - Ugandan Slum to Dubai airport
- Saturday Six 34 - Poverty, Equal Marriage, Texas and Pulled Pork
- nuclear cockroach 19th May - 10:40am
This bill merely reflects the wider view of society, a view which has shifted over the past fifty years from a legal bar on practicing...
- peter.tyzack 19th May - 10:38am
why aren't more Tories joining us then..?
- Simon Shaw 19th May - 10:36am
@RC "You are right about UKIP being a product of the Coalition, though. In restraining the Tories from lurching to the right, which they would...
- peter.tyzack 19th May - 10:35am
Labour membership figures are always distorted by the Union levy process, people who are relectant members or not even aware that they are.
- peter.tyzack 19th May - 10:31am
however you describe it, - genital mutilation, genetic modification, genital modification-, all forms of GM should be outlawed.