- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it
- KFC Drive Through APPROVED
- St Margaret's area Traffic Calming Works
- Parklife and Cournteeners in Heaton Park in 2015
- Aberdeenshire UA, Troup- 27 November 2014
- East Yorkshire UA, Howdenshire- 27 November 2014
- David Evans 27th Nov - 1:04pm
@Paul Barker - I'm afraid your continuous protestations that things will get better by the election are fooling yourself, but more dangerously may be fooling...
- Nigel Jones 27th Nov - 12:59pm
The ward I represent has 3 Lib-Dem councillors and for the past 12 years we have put out leaflets every other month continuously informing people...
- Daniel Henry 27th Nov - 12:55pm
Hi Peter, don't suppose you could provide sources for the facts you've presented there - some of them seem a bit suspect...
- Peter 27th Nov - 12:47pm
Simple. We want control of our borders. England is the most densely populated country in the EU. The rate of increase of population is the...
- Tony Greaves 27th Nov - 12:31pm
No sensible Councillors will ever take part in Twitter. No sensible politicians will ever Tweet. Tony
- David Evans 27th Nov - 12:30pm
I think the question asked is a bit like "Great Aunt Agatha is 85. Her life expectancy is another 4 years. How long do expect...