- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - A Big Week in Publishing
- Today's Link-Love: May 19, 2013
- Doctor Who a celebration week 20 - Resurrection of the Daleks
- Cuckoos and the economics of orchards
- The Medway Gap ~ Walking in the hidden landscape of Kent
- Sunday Sounds 71 - the Pentecost edition (kinda)...
- A most welcome Romanian migrant overheard in a country church
- 50 years a Southport Councillor Ronnie Fearn's presentation photos
- Lord Huron: The Man Who Lives Forever
- Whats wrong with swivel eyed loons?
- Madasafish 19th May - 3:18pm
Having read most of the comments: Running away from an issue just makes it worse. Facing up to an issue and taking the lead usually...
- Manfarang 19th May - 3:17pm
Does the Sun report true stories? I have never noticed.
- Dominic 19th May - 3:07pm
agree with the article but very wary of any stats coming from ActionAid. As their recent (scurrilous and wholly fallacious) campaigns on tax demonstrate, these...
- Helen Tedcastle 19th May - 3:01pm
@ David: Mainstream religious communities such as the Catholics and Methodists could hardly be described as 'elite' in the British context - Catholics were persecuted...
- Tim13 19th May - 2:38pm
It's all very well saying this, Jennie, but the point, surely is, that no-one WILL be held to account unless the regulation has some kind...