- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Boris's pro-EU article highlights the stupidity of Theresa May's hard Brexit approach
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- A great night at Pride of Formby Awards
- Massive Plans to Build on Green Belt
- The Nine Dots prize: we're looking for creative thinking on big social issues
- Clarence ward by-election: increase in vote share for the Liberal Democrats
- What does coming in second in Witney actually mean for the Lib Dems?
- The Blood is the Life for 21-10-2016
- Working-class misrepresentation by middle-class journalists and the hatred they create - MA Essay
- Your Liberal Britain
- Why another Labour-Plaid Cymru coalition would be bad for Wales
- Photopolis : Balgay Park, Entrance Lodge East End
- paul barker 21st Oct - 3:37pm
This was a seat where we got 1% less than our Average vote share, I think if we got 31% in 2020 most of us...
- Paul Kennedy 21st Oct - 3:19pm
Labour voters I met in Witney were absolutely convinced they were going to win, and that Lib Dems would struggle to beat UKIP. I suspect...
- Tim13 21st Oct - 3:06pm
Dav You speak of "values voters prioritise above finance". I am sure that is true of some voters. But I think where your thinking goes...
- Andrew McCaig 21st Oct - 3:04pm
It is clear that in the last 10 days Labour put in a big effort to shore up their vote in Witney. I saw one...
- David Evans 21st Oct - 2:54pm
Tonyj Good point, well made.
- Christopher Haigh 21st Oct - 2:45pm
Tim Farron got a crude expression of disgust from the sad man on a train on 'This Week' last night which actually made Andrew Neil...