- A small step for trust in the manifesto (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A liberal postcard from Athens #2 (Stephen Harte)
- Opinion: Paddy Ashdown’s appeal to Green and Labour (Roger Lake)
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats’ election hopes in 2015 (David Thorpe)
- Opinion: Bill – A Factual Postscript (Richard Edwards)
- Colin Hall Memorial Event Saturday 4th July
- Linkblogging For 30/6/15
- Spar calls for independent review of Rocks Green supermarket proposal
- Alfreton cow rescue hindered by 'randy' bulls
- Hope is overrated
- Investment in Merseyside's Motorways & A5036
- Skelmersdale – More on that railway prioject
- The problems of equidistance: a reply to Phil Edwards
- Influential divine (former LibDem PPC) takes a critical look at Farron
- Richard Underhill 30th Jun - 11:37pm
Andrew , I was mainly canvassing in the target seat of Maidstone and the Weald, amd in Tunbridge Wells. I have not been to Westmoreland...
- Phil Wainewright 30th Jun - 11:26pm
The issue of trust will never go away as long as people in this party persist in believing that it's acceptable to go around saying...
- Mark Valladares 30th Jun - 11:25pm
@Joe Otten, And would you like to address the question of the extent of the powers you wish to award to the Leader - currently...
- Kevin Manley 30th Jun - 11:18pm
I think you may be repeating the mistake the politicians made and one reason they got annihilated. The problem wasn't the inability to implement a...
- Mark Valladares 30th Jun - 11:16pm
@Mr Wallace, "Go unscathed"? You are kidding, aren't you? I hardly call losing forty-nine of fifty-seven seats going unscathed. And whilst I disagree with the...
- Martin 30th Jun - 11:11pm
I do not think that anyone has really addressed the problem Joe poses that it is quite possible for democratically agreed policies to be incompatible....