- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- A quiet word in defence of Alex Carlile (Paul Walter)
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Nick Collins 28th Jan - 2:06pm
Will you be issuing your canvassers and candidates with tee-shirts bearing the words "I'm not yet dead"? If you contact those nice people who produced...
- Alex Sabine 28th Jan - 2:03pm
Malcolm: If it's not happening then it would perhaps be fair to characterise this initiative as gesture politics. It sounds like it is a rarity...
- ChrisB 28th Jan - 2:02pm
Instead of a death, it might be more productive to see this as a rebirth. Things have clearly gone wrong, the party has lost its...
- Greenfield 28th Jan - 1:59pm
Stop this now! STV - nothing else will do. And DO NOT make PR a condition of any agreement............. especially a referendum - the majority...
- John Roffey 28th Jan - 1:59pm
@ Matthew Huntbach Yes - a new party does seem the answer if NC manages to retain the leadership after the GE - although that...
- Tony Greaves 28th Jan - 1:58pm
Nonsense. The job of a radical party is to set out what we want and campaign for it. Leave any compromises to the day. STV...