- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Chris Fox writes … My primary aim will be to promote engineering in the UK (Chris Fox)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Nodding Donkeys in Southport – Well Class 142 Pacers anyway but don't tell John Pugh MP.
- Maggie Stables
- Team Science wants YOU
- Osborne and the Politics Of Fear
- Over the Edge
- The Marksman: A BBC drama from 1987
- Cornwall Conservatives go AWOL on the budget (again)
- Riverside Drive works
- Conservation Area Appraisals
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Chevening Oil PLC
- Bill le Breton 30th Sep - 9:29am
Good spot Jack. Also: Incumbency???? Ashcroft in his commentary to these polls (not in the link Stephen provides) rightly removes the mystique from this word....
- Caracatus 30th Sep - 9:26am
And after we have an EU in out referendum - what happens to the UKIP vote ?
- Jack 30th Sep - 9:18am
@Caracatus: " The worry must be if UKIP support falls, it will go back to the Tories who will be relentlessly banging on about a...
- Mack (Not a Lib Dem) 30th Sep - 9:17am
@Michael Yes, it has always astonished me that given their inherent margins of error the polls have so much perceived infallibility. Even so, it is...
- JohnTilley 30th Sep - 9:05am
David Allen 29th Sep '14 - 8:12pm You wrote -- ".......the best thing for centre-left politics would be a complete wipeout for the Lib Dems,...
- Ian Shires 30th Sep - 9:00am
We need to be taking the initiative on the devolution debate, making a strong case for shifting power away from Westminster and giving it back...