- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right (Nick Thornsby)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Whatever happened to.....? [1. Reforming Welfare So Work Always Pays]
- Did Government misrepresent Professor Harrington's view on Employment and Support Allowance rollout?
- The Blood is The Life 13-12-2013
- Some commonsense on MPs pay
- Timebanking seasonal promotion
- Education professionals must work together to tackle poverty and raise attainment
- Review into traffic issues caused by school coaches
- The Market Harborough floods of July 2013
- Is this a BBC Chief Political Correspondent theatrically falling over on the ice?
- Six of the Best 405
- Phil Cox 13th Dec - 10:44am
Yet more evidence, should it be needed, of why the UK would be better off outside the EU. We could then judge our government on...
- Richard S 13th Dec - 10:30am
@Jenny Barnes Are males more privileged than females then? Where is the evidence for that? It's true that males are over-represented in parliament and FTSE...
- JohnTilley 13th Dec - 10:28am
Eddie Sammon 13th Dec '13 - 9:16am "... there are privileges to being a woman such as not being expected to fight on the front...
- Eddie Sammon 13th Dec - 10:23am
Jenny, sorry I was too harsh then. I don't mind people pointing out my privileges (although I'm not sure if privilege is the right word...
- JohnTilley 13th Dec - 10:21am
Mick Taylor 13th Dec '13 - 9:48am Taking Mick's points as he has numbered them ;- 1 Yes - We would have been pilloried in...
- Roland 13th Dec - 9:55am
The guidance can be found here: http://www.universitiesuk.ac.uk/highereducation/Pages/Externalspeakersinhighereducationinstitutions.aspx#.UqrZT9JdV8E To download click on the image of the report's cover.