- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons.
- ++LDV Members' Survey on Syria - 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT...(and it's a big but..)
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- Library In The Gardens, (Botanic Gardens)
- Israel and Palestine: What Next?
- Timequakes, Zugzwang and bombing Syria
- Lib Dem MPs should not ignore their own preconditions before voting on bombing Syria
- The Nurse review: where is the vision for public involvement?
- Science: Not just for scientists
- Kingsway students buddy up for computer lessons
- Funding for Schools in Wokingham
- Maghull – The Forge
- Five Reasons to Watch The Trip of a Lifetime Trailer - Doctor Who 52 Extra: C
- Caron Lindsay 1st Dec - 4:16pm
Phyllis Sky News is wrong, just as the BBC was wrong today reporting that and just as Laura Kuenssberg was wrong last night saying we...
- Manfarang 1st Dec - 4:15pm
Israel has conducted air-strikes against Syria but Israel and Syria are technically at war with each other. Airstrikes against Syria by other countries are still...
- Garth Shephard 1st Dec - 3:56pm
Austin Rathe writes, "if I had a vote, I’d probably oppose the action that is being proposed. Instead I’d want to vote for a much...
- David Raw 1st Dec - 3:51pm
Has it been approved yet by NICE ?
- Phyllis 1st Dec - 3:48pm
Too late for this discussion. Sky News reports that Lib Dem MPs are supporting Cameron. Decision made.
- Paul Reynolds 1st Dec - 3:36pm
For an excellent debate among international lawyers about the meaning of UN Resoution 2249 please see http://www.ejiltalk.org/the-constructive-ambiguity-of-the-security-councils-isis-resolution/