- Lib Dems set to name 7 new peers for House of Lords, says Sunday Times
- Kingston Lib Dems' council leader Derek Osbourne arrested on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children
- Congratulations to Sir Andrew, Alison, Flick, Kirsty and Sir Menzies
- How not to write for Liberal Democrat Voice
- Opinion: Creating a new Alliance
- “I refute these allegations” – no, you don’t (Nick Thornsby)
- Opinion: The best government team you’ve not heard of (Mark Pack)
- Opinion: Creating a new Alliance (Simon Hebditch)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Scotland has a role in overseas aid (Michael Moore MP)
- A picture postcard from a Liberal Democrat in Gezi Park (Sam Lawes)
- Chessington World of Adventures - May 2000
- In defence of Michael Gove
- Sefton's Green Belt - Campaigners trying to save the Green Belt meet at Lydiate Village Centre
- #EqualMarriage Opponents Have Undermined Their Own Case For Religious Freedom Protections
- Fatal stabbing in Newbury - 41 year old man arrested
- Community Spirit Action Group - walkabout
- Progress with the National Entitlement Card
- Dundee at finals of the Carnegie UK Trust's TestTown competition
- Significant changes required if Social Services Bill is to be a success
- Tired of voting for rats?
- Dan Falchikov 20th Jun - 10:25am
I can't bear the use of the word 'medal' as a verb: http://livingonwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/london-2012-when-did-medal-become-verb.html
- RC 20th Jun - 10:20am
Everyone has their bugbears. I, for one, can't stand the use of the word "issue" as a feeble euphemism for "problem", "fault" or "difficulty". I...
- Owen Tudor 20th Jun - 10:16am
I hope no one thinks that the Robin Hood Tax campaign would be engaged in Labour game playing (honest, we'd really welcome Liberal Democrat support,...
- Roland 20th Jun - 8:57am
"Over the last five years there have been more than 50 appeals of regulatory and competition decisions." I suspect that these cases need to be...
- David Wilkinson 20th Jun - 8:46am
Clegg's new policies Get rid of the triple lock Squeeze richer pensioners Then he can really do over everone else on benefits
- Alistair 20th Jun - 8:19am
Maybe the rules can be changed so that lawyers fees for businesses are not tax deductible.