- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Lib Dems call for English devo-max as Scotland votes No
- Statement by Welsh Economy Minister on blue badges
- Scotland and Alienation
- Labour's Bootle bust up – You could have put money on this after the comrades ditched Joe Benton MP
- Willie Rennie - Today Scotland is stronger #LibDemNo #nothanks
- Thank you Scotland. You have reduced the power of Westminster forever
- Where now for English devolution?
- Linkblogging For 18/09/14
- Mike Hancock resigns from the Lib Dems
- South West In Bloom results for our area
- JUF 19th Sep - 10:36am
@JohnTilley – sorry. In a hurry, didn't mean to sound that abrupt. What I meant was this is actually an opportunity for the LDs to...
- Matthew Huntbach 19th Sep - 10:34am
David Evans What most people want is politicians who will tell them the truth, deliver promises, and be on their side rather than on the...
- peter tyzack 19th Sep - 10:32am
Perhaps as a Party we should get things moving by setting an example, scrap our English Party and devolve all powers and responsibilities to the...
- Matthew Huntbach 19th Sep - 10:28am
In the long-term, I suggest a good model to follow is that of Benelux. Yes, that does mean Scottish independence, and for the other nations...
- JUF 19th Sep - 10:26am
@JohnTilley - and how is Cameron going to get that through without an overall majority?
- Dave Page 19th Sep - 10:26am
Tony, I believe the former Lib Dem councillor you refer to is a former Lib Dem because he was booted out by a regional disciplinary...