- Our values and the Brexit crisis (Spencer Hagard)
- How do we make liberalism relevant to the disenfranchised leave voters? (Jayne McCoy)
- We need to seize this moment (Laurence Mann)
- When people realise they have been lied to… (Mark Argent)
- Not waving, nearly drowned dead (Katharine Pindar)
- Alex Macfie 28th Jun - 8:37am
Well when Parliament voted on that it perhaps did not foresee the underhand, dishonest campaign that the Brexiteers would run (maybe it should have done,...
- frankie 28th Jun - 8:24am
Of the four leave voters I've talked to they all had different reasons. 1. Voted to bring sovereignty back to Westminster 2. Voted to stick...
- danny 28th Jun - 8:20am
I find it insane that people who call themselves democrats can insist that a referendum is binding when one side of that choice immediately withdrew...
- Martin Land 28th Jun - 8:18am
@steven rose. Don't worry, the punishment is coming. The markets will no longer allow the Tories to keep on borrowing. The cuts will come.
- danny 28th Jun - 7:58am
Then it sounds like the foreign secretary is responsible for misleading the people. He would appear to have been wrong in law too, because Sotland...
- grahame lamb 28th Jun - 7:55am
Is there a technical problem?