- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Sticking up for the entrepreneurs of the future (Alain Desmier)
- Opinion: TTIP and the inversion of the Free Trade debate (John Dixon)
- Baroness Olly Grender writes…Tales from the Rochester campaign trail (Olly Grender)
- Opinion: Is the First World War a reasonable subject for a supermarket advert? (Paul Walter)
- Friday favourite 138
- Worth Reading 145: Vengeance of the factorions
- By-Election Report- 20 November 2014
- The state of the parties: Greater London
- Rochester and UKIP
- Emily Thornberry, Politics and Liverpool
- On the UKIP civil war in Southend...
- Speaking money
- Govia Thameslink Railway launches consultation on December 2015 timetable
- Why This New Tikker Watch Is Controversial
- Stuart 21st Nov - 7:52pm
"For the Lib Dems… well, we’ve been here before, haven’t we?" No, you haven't actually. Not only was this the worst result in Lib Dem...
- Stuart 21st Nov - 7:45pm
"It’s identity is defined by working class representation by working class people, yet in reality those people are all middle class." You mean working class...
- Roland 21st Nov - 7:41pm
ChrisB - "It sounds terrible (and unlikely) having bought a house for £2.5m and then it being worth only £2m later" From the occasional look...
- Tsar Nicolas 21st Nov - 7:40pm
@Peter Chegwyn I hate to bring it up but the leader's absence appears (to me at least ) to be a 25th amendment situation "Section...
- Peter 21st Nov - 7:38pm
I think Nick Clegg's disappearance is significant. The press hasn't mentioned him as far as I know so that suggests he has talked to them....
- Stuart 21st Nov - 7:35pm
@Helen Tedcastle You're hardly comparing like with like. The BBC reports that pupils at one of the schools "believed it was wrong to learn about...