- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Blast from the Past: Wisdom from the old Liberal Party
- Opinion: I've changed my mind on Scottish independence
- Those Scottish independence polls: why the Don't Knows mean Yes should be concerned
- Well, that rather blows a hole in the Yes campaign's NHS claims, doesn't it?
- Opinion: How to tell the SNP? (Ian MacFadyen)
- Opinion: We urgently need a new policy on devolution and federalism (Maria Pretzler)
- Opinion: Devo-Instant – a recipe for disaster (David Allen)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Scotland’s Future – my personal view (Michael Moore MP)
- Kirsty Williams says Carwyn Jones’ devolution comments will confuse Welsh voters (Caron Lindsay)
- David Beckham backs No campaign
- Doctor Who - The Mark of the Rani and Time and the Rani
- Paddy Ashdown on the global power shift
- Six of the Best 464
- Campaigning to keep Scotland in the United Kingdom #LibDemNo #nothanks
- One the for the writer's notebook
- The divisive wedge that is nationalism
- When feeling down, as I have of late - the perfect antidote. ..and the best way to say goodbye to summer ELO - live on BBC red button
- Market Harborough Arts Fresco 2014
- All that reading ...
- David-1 15th Sep - 2:31am
"The Queen said in a speech in Westminster Hall: “I cannot forget that I was crowned Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and...
- JohnTilley 15th Sep - 2:23am
From The Guardian -- The remarks by the Queen came after the palace insisted last week that the monarch, who spends every summer at her...
- JohnTilley 15th Sep - 1:50am
For more context as to why the West should learn the lessons of Iraq/Afghanistan and much, much more watch Paddy Ashdown in a 15 minute...
- JohnTilley 15th Sep - 1:17am
JUF Apologies just one of my many typos. That line should have read --- "...I am in line with very many Liberal Democrats in Scotland...
- JohnTilley 15th Sep - 1:07am
Sara Scarlet You claim that --"There is a strong undeniable correlation between freer markets, increased wealth and more personal freedom." But throughout this thread have...
- T-J 15th Sep - 12:56am
Psi, my opinion is that the worst credible outcome of a Yes vote isn't as bad as letting the status quo continue unabated. The Yes...