- Jenny Willott MP writes…Cracking down on copycat websites (Jenny Willott MP)
- Opinion: Manufacturing is a growing sector in the UK and EU membership is vital (Liz Lynne)
- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members’ survey (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Britain needs jobs, not UKIP/Tory insults (Antony Hook)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat support in minority and other communities (John Kelly)
- A welcome decrease in violent crime
- Women are under represented
- Everyday Shakespeare
- Virgin Media Just Gave All Of Their Customers Plausible Deniability
- Winning Here Blog - don't be an April Fool!
- Raffles UKIP style
- Liberal Democrat Newswire 46 is out: how Jeremy Browne is copying Lembit Opik
- Another Labour bust up in Gateshead
- The Blood is The Life 23-04-2014
- Do you want to comment on Liverpool's bus lanes?
- Paul In Twickenham 23rd Apr - 2:20pm
@Austin - forgive me for paraphrasing (I did the survey this morning and don't have access to it now) and correct me if I misrepresent...
- Geoffrey Payne 23rd Apr - 2:06pm
Social Liberal in this context means in opposition to Social Conservatism including hostility to gay rights and abortion, rather than any sympathy for social justice...
- Anders 23rd Apr - 1:58pm
I expect I come under your definition of a "practitioner" in politics as I have worked for the Lib Dems in some capacity for several...
- Austin Rathe 23rd Apr - 1:44pm
For what it's worth the survey is compiled across HQ (and outside) with a variety of teams submitting questions to which they genuinely want to...
- paul barker 23rd Apr - 1:38pm
The article & most of the comments strike me as a bit naive, the survey will be open to our enemies & any negative questions...
- Matthew Huntbach 23rd Apr - 1:34pm
Jayne Mansfield One of the arguments most often put forward by people who I overhear saying they intend to vote UKIP is the anger that...