- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Every single vote to 20% (James Cole)
- Thank you to everyone who supported the Conference Access Fund (Mary Reid)
- York: Getting residents and communities involved (Keith Aspden)
- Young people and grammar schools (Nigel Jones)
- New UKIP leader puts Neil Hamilton in charge of her Welsh branch
- Our local heritage - can you help?
- Corbyn's victory shows that Westminster politicians are losing their grip
- Art Exhibition at the Botanic Garden
- Third set of plans published for new retail unit on Buftons site, Lower Galdeford
- Interesting Links for 27-09-2016
- Happy Petrov Day
- Follow the Money: another cracking Danish thriller, this time with an environmental twist
- Brexit and the Baltic States
- Shropshire's single A&E planned to be at Shrewsbury, says Defend Our NHS
- Adrian 27th Sep - 11:15am
Thanks for this overview. I learned a lot. I was completely with you on the strikes but now wonder if I was being led astray...
- malc 27th Sep - 11:10am
I agree with Christian. With the polls pretty much neck and neck Clinton needed to do well. If viewers watch Trump doing OK in the...
- Paul Walter 27th Sep - 10:58am
It's worth bearing in mind the effect of the other candidates: Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. Gary Johnson has been getting as much as 10%...
- Glenn 27th Sep - 10:02am
Bill; I'm not referring to the polls about the debate. I'm looking more at the election polls and the persistent evidence so far. If you...
- Glynn Quelch 27th Sep - 9:53am
Since May this year my list has us standing in 111 of the 145 (i have listed, some may be missing and i am still...
- Christian 27th Sep - 9:18am
I'd like to think Hillary won however Donald Trumps task was not to make any glaring errors which could hurt him later on. In that...