- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations?
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- My Life as a Hooker - The Play
- Imagine David Cameron standing on your child's foot - for ever
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg campaigning with Ed Davey in Kingston, highlighting Lib Dem tax cuts
- Even left-wing economists loathe rent controls
- Wapley Bridge - Network Rail opening event tomorrow (Tuesday 28 April)
- If Ed Miliband becomes prime minister after the election, this is what he needs to do as a matter of priority
- VIDEO: Introduction to the Lib Dem manifesto in BSL
- Taking the Green biscuit
- On the Churches Together Southend West hustings...
- Movie Reviews: Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron
- TCO 27th Apr - 3:17pm
@GP Burnell this is sensible politics in an election campaign, and doubly so when you think what an SNP/Labour coalition would be like and our...
- TCO 27th Apr - 3:11pm
@GP Burnell if I had a pound for every time someone on this board said " the party has been taken over by Cleggite market...
- Martin 27th Apr - 3:05pm
I do not think there is sufficient precedent for some possible outcomes. Can the Queen refuse a resignation? I am sure any advice will be...
- GP Purnell 27th Apr - 3:03pm
I agree with much of this, which is why it is so disappointing to see Nick effectively ruling out a coalition, or even an arrangement...
- GP Purnell 27th Apr - 2:54pm
Sadly Denis, I'm no longer sure that we DO have more in common with Labour and the SNP - the party has been taken over...
- Judy 27th Apr - 2:43pm
Thanks for the positive feedback so far. On a train from London to.Bath with a pretty poor phone. Will.respond more soon!