- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Gaza, a reflection
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- Have your say on the Tramlink extension to Sutton
- A photo a day
- While the cat's away ...
- Yorkshire Day at York Friday 1st August 2014
- 100 year ago WW1 started.: John Bright's words set to Music by Vaughan Williams
- Bob Russell makes it 47 Lib Dem MPs on Twitter
- VIDEO: Eid al-Fitr 2014: Nick Clegg's message
- A poll inspired by @Extrabold
- Stephen Donnelly 29th Jul - 11:36pm
Good post from a great 'old school' liberal. We have a lot to learn from his constant, reasonable, and reliable, promotion of liberal values.
- Stephen Donnelly 29th Jul - 11:09pm
Franke Booth : I suspect that we have just got better at signing up members rather than leaving them as supporters. I note that membership...
- ErnstRemarx 29th Jul - 11:08pm
"The big reason our rivals have so much money is that they get involountary donations taken from the pockets of Shareholders & Union members." All...
- Frank Booth 29th Jul - 9:42pm
Paul Barker - I believe union members can opt out if they wish. On corporate donations, what do we actually know? Are there actually British...
- Frank Booth 29th Jul - 9:33pm
Interesting that the membership is up. Does this tend to happen before general elections?And what is the profile of the new members? Old members who...
- Peter 29th Jul - 9:20pm
Nick Tregoning. I think you owe someone an apology, perhaps your leader? Remember that Clegg thought it was 50% 11 years ago, so 75% today...