- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Damian McBride: are his blog posts in book form worth a read?
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Deregulation Bill
- We need to talk about willies.
- Republicans consider not inviting President Obama to give the state of the union speech
- The now infamous UKIP "Westminster mosque" tweet: the day the mask slipped
- My must-reads this week November 28, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 28-11-2014
- Time2Give Autumn Newsletter
- Keep Clear by Horse & Farrier, Gatley
- Stockport becomes first Council to debate Devo Manc
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 28th Nov - 11:59am
Just to be clear, have any other members of LDVoice been to make comment or reply on a UKIP site? I ask this as so...
- Roland 28th Nov - 11:55am
Simon McGrath - There is no evidence from anywhere in the world that building more houses has reduced prices and rents. In fact as we...
- David Allen 28th Nov - 11:46am
“who are the tiny handful, the 3% who want the Coalition to continue beyond May?” I'd say they were the logical thinkers. The great majority...
- Helen Tedcastle 28th Nov - 11:45am
JUF I couldn't agree more. The tone, rhetoric and overall zeitgeist in England, is far too right-wing. Ken Clarke is now such a dangerous leftie,...
- JUF 28th Nov - 11:26am
@Helen Tedcastle - Blairites don't ape the Tories, they are Tories. And to think Ken Clarke was once regarded as hard right! I don't think...
- Joe Otten 28th Nov - 11:26am
Nuffield Trust view from their website: "The deteriorating quality of mental health services is a real concern and the Liberal Democrats are absolutely right to...