- Local Government doing less to achieve more (Simon Thorley)
- Let ALDC know if you are a candidate (ALDC)
- Lib Dems deliver vital aid to Dunkirk Refugee Camp (Bradley Hillier-Smith)
- Full Spring Conference Agenda out now (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- Vanished Leicester: Butt Close Lane
- Shas Sheehan's Plea for Refugees
- Friday reading
- Counsel for Dr Kissinger
- Ludlow Teme education centre proposed by Severn Rivers Trust - it looks a great idea
- Work begins on bridging the gap at Loughborough
- A peacock for Lady Jane Grey
- Police considering evidence over Conservative spending in Newark by-election
- State of the SB
- Off with your blog! I've been censored by Shropshire Council for revealing it intends to [censored by Shropshire Council]
- malc 13th Feb - 12:01am
Merel I was commenting on the point you raised on how few women have been elected to the HofC's since 1918. As you know in...
- petermartin2001 12th Feb - 11:59pm
@Victor Grayson, There some information here on the current account. http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/current-account But we need to bear in mind that the figures may not be entirely...
- Chris_sh 12th Feb - 11:58pm
@RC @petermartin2001 @Victor Grayson "Not to mention the fact that we are also effectively importing other countries’ unemployment. Plus we are paying for the improvement...
- Tim Hill 12th Feb - 11:42pm
Charles Kenney once said something like "I'm a European, I'm British, I'm Scottish and I'm a Highlander. None are exclusive of another. Philip - I...
- Paul Holmes 12th Feb - 11:39pm
Meral, can you explain how AWS or any other kind of all Diversity shortlist actually gets more LD Diversity candidates elected to Westminster under a...
- Rsf7 12th Feb - 11:10pm
I Looked it up. The lib dems did something like this ages ago. They have been playing this card for over a decade then u-turning....