- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Andrew Mitchell and 'Plebs'
- Shell shock: The First World War and the origins of psychological medicine
- Briggate Mill, the Kray twins and Norman Lamb
- Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Steve Webb is the Spectator's Minister of the Year
- Archaeologists find medieval remains on the Linney, Ludlow
- Welsh NHS absenteeism rising
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Vow Max? Has Smith delivered for Scotland and what about Yorkshire and the North of England?
- Hidden Room at Liverpool Parish Church
- Liberal Al 27th Nov - 11:49pm
According to Simon it 260,000, according to Tez, it is 150,000 - so much for facts. Also, I love how Guy Verhofstadt quotes the founder...
- Enlight_bystand 27th Nov - 11:45pm
@johntilley the other point with the increased media coverage is that there tends to be a high volume of fringe candidates, who I'd guesss will...
- Helen Tedcastle 27th Nov - 11:35pm
John Tilley Yes it it surprising that no article has appeared on LDV regarding Hunt's 'big idea' for education. Elite private school-educated Hunt clearly has...
- Andrew Colman 27th Nov - 11:21pm
Support Nick on this one Freedom of movement should be a basic human right which the EU should be proud of and uphold. Remember its...
- Conor McGovern 27th Nov - 11:09pm
^Because there's nothing genuinely 'Islamic' about what they're reported to be doing. It's like bringing up the evils of democracy when the Democratic People's Republic...
- Peter Smith 27th Nov - 11:05pm
@Stuart "Never in several decades of following politics have I witnessed an entire party just fail to “get it” in the way the Lib Dems...