- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over (Mary Reid)
- Forget your bear and hare: My favourite advert this Christmas
- 1970s nostaligia: The Protectors
- Private schools are a con (2): their charitable status
- Thoughts on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- RIP Nelson Mandela
- New from Amnesty: Nelson Mandela, human rights leader
- Friday favourite 132
- Truth and Reconciliation
- Cheadle neighbourhood police newsletter, December 2013
- Garston Old Road planning update
- Mick Taylor 6th Dec - 10:48pm
Eddie Salmon I read the article you referred to on terror. If it's even remotely true we should be ashamed. Assassination and killing the imagined...
- Richard S 6th Dec - 10:40pm
The most local level possible is the owner of the land. When so many young people can't find places to start families, there should be...
- Eddie Sammon 6th Dec - 10:25pm
I'm changing my unsure approach to the Ed Snowden leaks to being against them. Official state secrets should not be leaked by vigilante individuals or...
- Richard Dean 6th Dec - 9:41pm
A war on terror is necessary, in some form or another. I doubt if Rushbridger or his reporters would disagree. I doubt that any political...
- Voter 6th Dec - 9:37pm
The war on terror is disgusting. A free press is vital as are leaks of embarrassing information. Without them, politicians and others will feel free...
- Martin Lowe 6th Dec - 9:36pm
The reductio ad absurdum is that if you want this country to be better, it must therefore mean that you don't love this country -...