- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Liberal Democrats make a flying start in the Richmond by-election
- Gender pay gap widens in Ludlow area as women's wages fall
- First Clun now Madeley? Wild boar in Shropshire
- Why I'm pleased Labour is standing in the Richmond Park by-election
- Did Peterborough City Council lie about Luton? #StMichaelsGateSAGA #WatchAndDecide
- Update to the Update
- Richmond Park: Don't write off working with other parties
- Moving Off Smashwords
- Interesting email from COMPASS
- My column in this weeks Visiter
- Barry Snelson 26th Oct - 10:33pm
“What we need, more importantly than anything else at the moment, is to come together. We need to unite Remainers and Leavers" When the first...
- John Peters 26th Oct - 10:25pm
The Lib Dem candidate for Richmond agrees that Brexit means Brexit. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/26/lib-dem-brexit-referendum-candidate-says-people-must-accept-refe/ "However, in a blog post written on 14 October, Ms Olney said: "Britain...
- Barry Snelson 26th Oct - 10:13pm
For the 17 million "soft Brexit" = "fudge Brexit" = "no Brexit". Their reaction is unpredictable.
- Barry Snelson 26th Oct - 10:07pm
This proposal to ignore the Referendum result simply says to 17 million people "you were stupid to vote to leave and even more stupid to...
- james 26th Oct - 9:54pm
there is currently a story on the telegraph online (fairly near the top) about this by-election and EU policy positions that many on this thread...
- Jayne Mansfield 26th Oct - 9:26pm
In my opinion, all political parties should put up a candidate and fight for their beliefs with vigour. The electorate have a right to choice,...