- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Opinion: ALDE Party Council: Bouncing Czechs, “which Slovenes are the liberals?”*, and a prospective rise in the price of cod… (Mark Valladares)
- Julian Huppert MP writes… Recalling MPs – how to let the public recall MPs who have committed misconduct (Julian Huppert MP)
- Malcolm Bruce set to succeed Duncan Hames as chair of the Lib Dem policy committee
- HGV misery on Raw End Rd
- Warley ward forum Monday 1st December
- Devolution deal for West Yorkshire
- Nigel Farage's local party mistake Westminster Cathedral for a mosque
- Made up quote by Graham Smith of the Cornish Guardian
- Christmas and New Year Waste and Recycling Collections 2014/15
- Rather liking my new EASEL laptop stand
- The true cost of the bus consultation
- How Cleggmania was a lot like Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
- Gareth Wilson 26th Nov - 12:38pm
Talk of how many MP's we will or won't get is kind of missing the point. the fact is that where we actively campaign we...
- John Roffey 26th Nov - 12:37pm
@ Stephen Hesketh "Totally agree Charle but would add that another coalition while NC leads us would be absolutely certain to finish us for good."...
- Paul Walter 26th Nov - 12:32pm
ChrisB "you should supply IT equipment! " I do
- Martin 26th Nov - 12:26pm
Clegg's suggestions are quite limited. ATF explains that the media has skewed Clegg's comments to seem to be in the opposite direction of his argument,...
- Michael Kilpatrick 26th Nov - 12:26pm
It seems very easy to write something in a way that gets it placed in a queue to looked at by someone rather than appearing...
- Michael Kilpatrick 26th Nov - 12:23pm
Caron, it appears to be a sad fact of life that in order to get the truth across to the popoulation at large - that...