- How does Clegg build on the success of The Last Leg? (Caron Lindsay)
- Clegg on the Last Leg – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: MPs’ pay rises (Ibrahim Taguri)
- Opinion: Open doors and open minds (Sam Phripp)
- Opinion: Time to dump the 4 hour A & E target (Catherine Royce)
- Linkblogging For 31/1/15
- Nick Excelled on the Last Leg
- Liverpool – Albert Dock – Some interesting photos
- Animal Research
- Downsizing threat to Buongiorno Italia
- @AamAadmiParty - might they be an Indian liberal party?
- Nick Clegg on The Last Leg
- Campaigning in Hungerford today
- Calling jihadis "wankers" is not original, Boris Johnson
- Two noteworthy quotes
- Stephen Hesketh 31st Jan - 8:56pm
James Back in the real world I have just followed the link to your blog/webpage http://badly-drawn-llama.blogspot.co.uk/ The graph associated with your most recent article is...
- Alex Sabine 31st Jan - 8:44pm
@ Matthew "You put the planning system as the factor pushing up house prices, the usual right-wing line. It ignores the way that if putting...
- James 31st Jan - 8:44pm
Sadly, oh happily, likeability does not equal electability...
- Stephen Hesketh 31st Jan - 8:41pm
crewegwyn 31st Jan '15 - 7:36pm May I offer an extension to your sentence [[ ]]? [[Specifically on the tuition fees issue couldn’t he have...
- Nigel Cheeseman 31st Jan - 8:23pm
Concentrating on the carbon element is not relevant enough to the majority of people living in the worst insulated homes. Many in fuel poverty suffer...
- suzanne fletcher 31st Jan - 8:17pm
I agree with the comments about the targets. I had the misfortune to need the service at one of the worst possible times - the...