- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- A longer read for the weekend: Baroness Kate Parminter’s Burntwood Lecture on Brexit and the Environment (The Voice)
- Liberals across Europe mark Human Rights Day (Caron Lindsay)
- How a boxer fighting in Manchester tonight typifies the horrors of Fidel’s Cuba (Charles Lawley)
- LISTEN: To Sal Brinton on Any Questions (Caron Lindsay)
- Lessons from Lincolnshire (Ed Fordham)
- Interesting Links for 11-12-2016
- Two by-elections summed up in two victory speeches
- Chess: A State of Mind (1986)
- Three out of nine Liberal Democrat MPs abstained on Article 50
- Six of the Best 649
- Saturday books
- Lydiate Parish Councillor accused of impersonating Santa
- To Norman Lamb: Ways to Actually Help Autistic People
- What would Britain be like in 2030 if we Liberal Democrats had our way?
- The danger the Liberal Democrats pose to Labour
- CassieB 11th Dec - 9:32am
Glenn, just to clarify: by 'Labour,' I mean Labour voters as well as politicians. A major reason that didn't appeal was also the dismal campaign...
- Caracatus 11th Dec - 9:20am
OK, how was it that Police and Crime Commissioner elections could be held using supplementary vote without the need for any sort of referendum ?...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 11th Dec - 8:01am
I'm so glad Ortiz and his family managed to escape to America, and that his daughter has made a full recovery. I know this isn't...
- Glenn 11th Dec - 7:52am
Labour did not oppose AV. It had a free vote on it. Ed Miliband supported it. All of which is beside the point because voters...
- Andrew McCaig 11th Dec - 5:37am
John, St. Theresa is the most illiberal Prime Minister since Margaret Thatcher... Do you like her?
- Andrew McCaig 11th Dec - 5:24am
Well, usually I try to refrain from commenting on Castro... But I do prefer global measures like infant mortality rates to anecdotal stories (which possibly...