- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Sustainability, where do we go from here? (Michael Taylor)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… The jobs agenda – a lot done, more still to do for single parents (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- The Independent View: This is the right time to drive forward integrated health and care (Simon Parker)
- Reporting back: Full Council July 2014
- A329(M) works start TODAY
- Grants for up to £1000 I Will if You Will
- Investing in Green Energy
- More ICT grief
- If you were holding out the hope that an incoming Labour Government would end austerity...
- Lib Dems pledge on pay equality
- On Wave 102 News on Dundee air quality @wave102
- Noth West in Bloom – Judges come to Maghull
- Authoritarianism and "Social Justice Warriors"
- Stuart 23rd Jul - 10:58am
@Peter Tyzack I'm not sure why you single out the Pope here, when FGM and forced marriage are rare in the Catholic world. The Vatican...
- Paul Walter 23rd Jul - 10:52am
Thanks Geoffrey. And it's a triple "no" to your questions, I think Chris.
- Geoffrey Payne 23rd Jul - 10:50am
Well done Paul, this is one of the best articles I have read on LDV. There are some things missing however. There is no mention...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd Jul - 10:48am
Hi Stuart, I'll stand by my claim of being unable to deal with girls issues in total isolation from boys issues. Equality is about equality,...
- James 23rd Jul - 10:46am
Such a typically British poverty of amibition and imagination at the expense of future generations who will have to clear the horrible dangerous nuclear waste...
- Chris 23rd Jul - 10:46am
"He said he had changed his view on nuclear power because of the “real and present danger” of climate change, adding that you cannot move...