- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Every single vote to 20% (James Cole)
- Post-Confernece drop-in artwork
- Did Plaid Cymru take money off Libya's Muammar Gaddafi?
- Lock-down at County Hall
- Hunted (1952) and Portpatrick harbour
- Lydiate – Update on volunteer litter picking activities
- Shami Charkrabarti goes to Eton
- My column in Midweek Visiter featuring Elderberries, badmintonathon, Four Season and The Game
- The Blood is the Life for 28-09-2016
- Man bitten on penis by spider for second time
- Celebrating our by-election success
- Barry Snelson 28th Sep - 2:10pm
Paul, I align with Glenn here. I think the op-ed you penned here triggers a debate beyond Trump's chances but moves into segmentation, and thus...
- Bernard Salmon 28th Sep - 2:06pm
I wonder whether Trump managed to damage himself with those non-college-educated whites with his debate performance. I suspect not many of them, especially those who...
- theakes 28th Sep - 1:58pm
Only thing, the self same baby boomers voted heavily in favour of joining the community in 1975.
- Phil Boothroyd 28th Sep - 1:25pm
J Dunn - all the people I know (and they are few and far between) that do something like that are locums - they aren't...
- Simon Shaw 28th Sep - 1:14pm
@Tsar Nicholas "Thank you for your contribution to the discussion. Trump’s response to the question contained the following paragraph: 'I looked the other night. I...
- Glenn 28th Sep - 12:58pm
Paul. I'm not interested in a detailed breakdown of anyone' s supporters because it's almost invariably used to undermine those voters.. It like when people...