- We must speak for our EU Citizens in the UK (Simon McGrath)
- Sorting Out the Political Mess (Helen Flynn)
- Uncrossing the wires in the IP Bill (Brian Paddick)
- Our values and the Brexit crisis (Spencer Hagard)
- How do we make liberalism relevant to the disenfranchised leave voters? (Jayne McCoy)
- Dear all, An Apology - My part in Brexit - ALLEGEDY
- Project Fear
- So.... #Brexit ...what happens now? A timetable.
- Sir Humphrey's advice to a 'brave' David Cameron on the EU Referendum
- Two particularly welcome new Lib Dem members
- A modern use for old floppy disk drives
- Day 5657: Where Do We Go From Here
- The Blood is the Life for 28-06-2016
- Post Referendum- Emails and web story
- Made in Bury Community Awards - Winners
- Catherine Jane Crosland 28th Jun - 5:42pm
Also I think to some extent Nicola Sturgeon is using the result as an excuse for the second referendum on Independence that she wanted anyway....
- Leave EU 28th Jun - 5:38pm
Nigel Farage EU speech. https://www.facebook.com/nigelfarageofficial/videos/1056952377685698/
- AndrewR 28th Jun - 5:37pm
@David Evershed When the leave campaign said "We want our country back" what exactly do you think that meant? Are you really, genuinely, surprised that...
- Michael BG 28th Jun - 5:34pm
@ Bill le Breton If we join the EEA (Norway-like) then being in favour of being a full member of the EU would make sense,...
- Liam Birch 28th Jun - 5:30pm
"We need to be an inclusive party, regardless of...Brexit vote choice" It appears Mr. Farron does not agree. Such a pity.
- Catherine Jane Crosland 28th Jun - 5:24pm
Matt, I don't think even the possible break - up of the UK is actually a "new" reason to ask the public to reconsider. It...