- How not to motivate your exhausted, defeated candidates...
- So, the Guardian finally recognises the usefulness of the Liberal Democrats, years too late
- Opinion: This will be closer than we all think!
- Paul Scriven writes... Be very clear about who we are
- Tim Farron MP writes...It's time to make a fresh start
- Opinion: What sort of leadership do the Lib Dems need? (Guy Burton)
- Opinion: Here’s to our fallen comrades (Mark Johnson)
- Some thoughts on the art of the apology (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: #libdempint shows new members are proud of our record in coalition (Stuart Lambert)
- Opinion: Fighting to win you back (Craig Ling)
- Why I'm supporting Tim Farron for Lib Dem leader
- Chicken Joe avoids scrutiny
- Shock at Capita job losses in Ludlow
- The Blood is The Life 22-05-2015
- Hart DC, Hartley Wintney- 7th May 2015
- The unchecked illiberal instincts of top Tories continue to surface
- My must-reads this week May 22, 2015
- Lib Dems fight to bring Metrolink to Cheadle
- Rerun election count finds missing votes, though result unchanged
- Thursday West End meetings
- Matthew Huntbach 22nd May - 11:18am
In further response to Adrian, no, I am not a Marxist, because I do not believe in that crazy Marxist idea that somehow if some...
- Simon McGrath 22nd May - 11:10am
Andrew - libertarianism and Economic Liberalism and very different.
- Matthew Huntbach 22nd May - 11:05am
A big part of the issue is that most ordinary people don't think of politics in strong "left-right" terms. In part this is due to...
- Charles Rothwell 22nd May - 11:05am
Here we are again, as in 1924, 1945, 1970 and 1989 - virtually wiped out as a serious party and condemned to the fringes while...
- Stuart Lambert 22nd May - 10:55am
Adrian, there is a separate and important discussion to be had over PR and the party's commitment to it. Clearly it would be in our...
- Stuart Lambert 22nd May - 10:52am
@Alex "what is the point of being a member of a political party if it is not to advance the electoral fortunes of that party?"...