- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria
- Confirmed: Lib Dem MPs to back airstrikes in Syria - Sky
- ++LDV Members' Survey on Syria - 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT...(and it's a big but..)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons.
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- Bomb Syria: The Vote on UK Air Strikes
- On the Lib Dem position on Syria...
- Linkblogging for 01/12/15
- John Lanchester on the London housing crisis
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Lib Dem MPs will back airstrikes on Syria
- Six of the Best 554
- Liberal Democrat MPs to back air strikes again Isil in Syria
- Eritrea-Ethiopia Boundary Commission (EEBC)
- Going Full Right Wing Nut-Job
- Mark Blackburn 1st Dec - 11:05pm
Disastrous decision and quite possibly the final nail in the coffin for the party - just wait for the exodus including many who've only just...
- David Allen 1st Dec - 11:04pm
Twelve years ago on Iraq the Liberal Democrats stood for rational caution against knee-jerk gung-ho politics. We were right. Two days ago it looked as...
- Julie Maxon 1st Dec - 10:53pm
@Cllr Mark Wright - "the government of Syria has been screaming for help" - you mean the government who are killing their own people with...
- Bolano 1st Dec - 10:52pm
If this were a decision made during the Coalition, I would be disappointed but not surprised. I am both disappointed and surprised at it now....
- Mick Taylor 1st Dec - 10:43pm
Sorry Tim. Bad call. I hope I'm wrong but I greatly fear terrorism on our streets in the near future as a direct result of...
- Glenn 1st Dec - 10:41pm
Bad call, we've just signed up fore another in lesson in abject failure. It comes to something when I agree with Matthew Parris and Christopher...