- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- Baroness Judith Jolly writes: new Social Care Bill focuses on people not systems (Judith Jolly)
- Opinion polls yadda yadda. OR “Does Nate Silver mean nothing to you? Did he write in vain?” (Stephen Tall)
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- Why we might need helicopter money
- Issuing fixed penalty notices to parents of children skipping school is counter-productive
- Japan: are there lessons for other developed economies?
- Peter Tatchell and LGBT Rights in Russia
- Boost for Woman's Sport in Bury
- The Blood is The Life 21-05-2013
- New Planning Application Heys Road
- Update: Sandgate Road Trees
- Update: Tamworth Avenue Flood Risks
- Take a Level 3 Diploma in Basketball at Stockport College
- Malcolm Todd 21st May - 11:58am
@Michael Parsons -- I think you're confusing civil partnership with civil marriage. I don't quite understand the point of the civil partnership now that it's...
- Jack 21st May - 11:51am
Quite. The UKIP "surge" is being gleefully over-egged in the press. UKIP aren't building the kind of local support they need to win seats; instead...
- Malcolm Todd 21st May - 11:51am
Explain to me why voting for civil partnership to be extended to male/female couples is illiberal, or would somehow derail this bill. Seriously, I don't...
- Michael Parsons 21st May - 11:34am
Quite right Shirley! And as a Lib Dem party member I was horrified that the amendment extending Civil Partnership to heterosexual couples was rejected. So...
- Ashley 21st May - 11:26am
Forget what people do or do not do, it does feel rather dissapointing to people who are instinctively liberal that someone who calls themselves liberal...