- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Sticking up for the entrepreneurs of the future (Alain Desmier)
- Opinion: TTIP and the inversion of the Free Trade debate (John Dixon)
- Baroness Olly Grender writes…Tales from the Rochester campaign trail (Olly Grender)
- Opinion: Is the First World War a reasonable subject for a supermarket advert? (Paul Walter)
- This Golden Retriever is an inspiration to us all
- David Ward drove me to quit the Lib Dems
- Oh look, what's just round the corner from Emily Thornberry's Islington office?
- The turnout massacre: what went wrong with the Lib Dem internal elections?
- Empty homes grow in Shropshire while they fall elsewhere
- Girvan's Conscience Clause
- Farage has fallen into a trap, one straight out of Westminster
- Nice work if you can get it
- Tenants Rights
- Recycling highs
- Nigel Cheeseman 23rd Nov - 12:57pm
There are several assumptions made by various people in this thread which are inaccurate. On VAT, there is a popular belief that an increase hits...
- Simon Shaw 23rd Nov - 12:56pm
@Hywel A few points: 1. (For others' benefit) those figures are 2014 local elections although they came from "Vote-2012 boards". Certainly the Southport figures agree...
- Tsar Nicolas 23rd Nov - 12:56pm
Back in the depths of the post-merger gloom, after the 1989 Euro-elections gave us 16% (well behind the Greens' 15%) Paddy Ashdown went around talking...
- nvelope2003 23rd Nov - 12:45pm
Surely the coalition could be ended now on the grounds that we are no longer able to achieve any more of our policies because of...
- Tsar Nicolas 23rd Nov - 12:36pm
I notice that RC fixates on the debt, as if there was only one kind of debt that matters. The debt has not gone down,...
- David Howell 23rd Nov - 12:33pm
To RC: You say that the LibDems are doing the right thing for the country; so how come your poll ratings are in free-fall? You...