- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- The 3 Lib Dem seats where the Greens are a threat
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- What if… David Davis had won the Tory leadership contest in 2005? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Under construction
- September 2014 Events List from Discover Folkestone, Hythe and Romney Marsh
- Elm Tree Walk, Tring - Verge Hardening
- We've learnt nothing so there will be another Rotherham
- Andrew George hopes to cut Bedroom Tax
- Do you think Shepway District Council are keeping Folkestone clean?
- Good for Britain, Good for Europe
- New renting option coming to Britain - and to Archway
- Cornwall Council sets out draft budget proposals
- Vandalism further threatens Ludlow's collapsed town walls
- stuart moran 1st Sep - 5:49pm
Sid Indeed I do - thank you for correcting my 'deliberate' mistake
- Morwen Millson 1st Sep - 5:34pm
Welcome back Anthony.
- Glenn 1st Sep - 5:31pm
Nigel. There certainly are failures in the care system and in the way the police treat young victims of sexual abuse., There seems to have...
- T-J 1st Sep - 5:30pm
I would still prefer not to send a dampening signal against change. The bigger the No vote, the more justification the forces of stagnation have...
- George Carpenter 1st Sep - 5:14pm
- JoeBourke 1st Sep - 5:09pm
John Dunn, we clearly have different views about the benefits of 'Pax Americana'. Naturally, there is wide variety of opinion over time on the efficacy...