- On making LDV more inclusive
- Paddy Ashdown on Bosnia and Herzegovina: "These are dangerous times; they are very dangerous times indeed"
- Botswana elections: Liberal Democrats help sister party and its "calm revolutionary of our time"
- Why I'm spitting furious about Johann Lamont's resignation.
- Half of current Green supporters voted Lib Dem in 2010
- Opinion: We can’t afford not to pay for social care (Chris White)
- Opinion: Afghanistan – Fools rush in… (Arthur Snell)
- Andrew Stunell MP writes…Tackling anti-semitism at home and abroad (Andrew Stunell MP)
- Opinion: The Economic Crisis is Now Political (Toby Matthews)
- On making LDV more inclusive (Caron Lindsay)
- A hopeful Lib Dem speech on Israel/Palestine
- Grants for community groups
- More work to start on next stage of "Yate Spur" cycle path
- Southeastern HS1 Boxing Day Service
- Wapley footbridge works now under way
- Hooray: a Liberal Democrat who gets ones of the neglected areas of housing policy
- Bonfire night events across Calderdale
- Another National Fire Strike Set to Affect Hertfordshire
- Council reprimanded for misrepresenting UK Government policy
- Thornton – Switch Island Link Road
- Toby Matthews 31st Oct - 4:19pm
RC- Please note that the article specifically discusses reducing other taxes. Your other points seem to reiterate what I have already mentioned. LVT is not...
- JohnTilley 31st Oct - 4:14pm
RC You are quite wrong when you say -- ".. But it is not realisable wealth unless you move somewhere else to live. It is...
- Stevan Rose 31st Oct - 4:08pm
This news was shocking. Disgraceful that Clegg should in any way defend it. Whilst there is undoubtedly a problem with refugees in the Mediterranean region...
- RC 31st Oct - 4:07pm
@ Toby Matthews "LVT would be higher in London because wages are higher in London. Note that supermarket employees in London are paid more than...
- T-J 31st Oct - 3:56pm
Ok, I admit that I lumped you in with a few other former LibDems turned Green members, apologies for that if you are now unattached....
- Toby Matthews 31st Oct - 3:47pm
Nobody is 'taking aim at London'. It has been mentioned many times here that much of London (tenants) has everything to gain from a free...