- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Chris Fox writes … My primary aim will be to promote engineering in the UK (Chris Fox)
- Vacuum cleaners and Lib Dems hit back at Theresa May over 'snooper's charter'
- At the Macmillan Coffee Morning last Fridqay
- The Twitter debate about local benefits tourism
- Iraq:reasonable concerns
- October 2014 Events List from Discover Folkestone, Hythe and Romney Marsh
- Tunnelling under you
- Tackling Hedges Overgrowing The Pavement
- Blyth Town Council, meetings for October
- Stockport's Bridgefield Street development
- How I Scored Politically Against the Policies of All of the Parties
- John Roffey 30th Sep - 5:06pm
I am very pleased a motion on this issue is being put to Conference - and wish it success. However, unless there is massive support...
- Keith Legg 30th Sep - 5:06pm
I'd buy it on Kindle - much easier to take on holiday!
- Matt (Bristol) 30th Sep - 4:59pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_system Nuff said.
- David Allen 30th Sep - 4:36pm
Bill, John, Matthew, I take no pleasure in arguing that community politics is largely a busted flush. I wish it were not so. However, I...
- ATF 30th Sep - 4:32pm
The Tories are doing an excellent job of uniting the LibDems. By and large, I've supported our role in Government but the leadership must set...
- Matt (Bristol) 30th Sep - 4:17pm
Kelly, I'm all for the sentiment of this piece, but it's language is somewhat obscurantist and waffle-heavy (and I speak as a sufferer of that...