- Wikipedia “edit-a-thon” on Liberal History (Janet Berridge)
- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Will Labour MPs set up their own party if Corbyn wins?
- Linkblogging For 29/11/16
- Friday favourite 143
- Whyte-Melville's working men's club in Northampton
- Playing chess makes you good at... chess
- Getting rid of the waste in Whickham
- Yorkshire Day in York Monday 1st August 2016
- Yorkshire Day in Redcar Monday 1st August 2016
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Ryan Coetzee's barbecue at the Hall 2
- Jim Wells to sue BBC over Homophobia claims #TheTruth
- Peter Kemp 30th Jul - 8:13am
Erdogans actions post the attempted coup are far, far from acceptable .... but i would suggest keeping dialogue open to strongly express the views that...
- Paul Walter 30th Jul - 8:01am
To enter the EU, states have to pass 35 chapters of standards which define a modern progressive state and make it ready to be in...
- Chris Key 30th Jul - 4:53am
Thanks for all the comments. My ire is directed at the politicians who voted leave who have never made use of the opportunities I had...
- Rightsaidfredfan 30th Jul - 2:09am
@Caractus I didn't ever believe that turkey was weeks away from entry, more like 10 to 20 years away. But I also believed that if...
- Peter Watson 30th Jul - 1:14am
@Stevan Rose "Pretty stupid and transparent tactic really which somewhat backfired." Indeed. I was also struck by the way that Bremainers slated Turkey and in...
- Al 30th Jul - 12:11am
Ah, historical revisionism. "He who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past controls the future." - George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty Four