- Ed Davey MP writes…Signed, sealed and delivered, an ambitious climate change deal for Europe (Edward Davey MP)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes… EU climate targets thanks to Ed Davey and Lib Dems (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- Love the sinner, hate the sin?
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Stipe will not be at work for a fortnight due to unforeseen wassail
- Jack Bruce
- Mindfulness or mumbo jumbo?
- White lining failure: Grosvenor, Ridgmont and Hillside Roads
- It's OFFICIAL ...... 20 IS plenty! 20mph zones and limits WORK!
- Torquay United mascot Gilbert the Gull 'called fans c**** and tried to start a fight'
- Engineers of Victory: The problem solvers who turned the tide in the Second World War by Paul Kennedy
- Labour 'lite' and late again on decentralisation
- Simon McGrath 25th Oct - 7:36pm
Our opponents in disarray, competence staff fired, Labour in disarray. What's not to like ?
- paul barker 25th Oct - 7:31pm
One obvious possible reason is that the Anti-Clegg/We are all doomed campaign has been so succsessfull that no-one believes we can win anything anymore. The...
- Charlie 25th Oct - 7:15pm
Helen Tadcastle Much protest comes from people who do not want to make the effort to be useful. If one really wants to be be...
- Helen Tedcastle 25th Oct - 7:12pm
Having watched the Scottish referendum campaign unfold via news channels, it seemed to me that Lamont had been looking pretty miserable for months. She held...
- paul barker 25th Oct - 7:11pm
For me the most astonishing thing about Ian Prices sacking was the reason given which, according to the Guardian was that he was " too...
- Christine Headley 25th Oct - 7:04pm
"Patronising BT lady advert"? This doesn't ring any bells with me, the last BT lady advert I can think of was Maureen Lipman... Could we...