- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Manifesto launch on Wednesday
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Lib Dem manifesto 2015 - my takes for The Times and Total Politics
- Statutes (Definition of Time) Act 1880
- Friends of Balgay Spring meeting
- Just the Job
- CPRE see the coming election as a 'victory' for the countryside – Are they right?
- Blair and his millions
- Shifting the mountain of paper
- Disused railway stations in Kent
- William Wallace: Tories tried to rig government report on Europe
- Far from the campaign trail... is decent politics to be drowned out by the vilest common denominator?
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 10:01am
Expats indeed, 26 seats would be a clear failure in Nick's own terms.
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 10:00am
Alex. I agree Clegg's performance is fair. He is still a good politician and I hope he has many years of useful service to the...
- John Dunn 19th Apr - 9:58am
Phillip Thomas I think jedibeeftrix has it right, and would be the basis of a *free and fair* referendum. I'm very thankful that at least...
- JohnTilley 19th Apr - 9:56am
Philip Thomas 19th Apr '15 - 9:12am (“we will do so much better than anyone is expecting”) The problem with a statement like that is...
- Philip Thomas 19th Apr - 9:55am
Maybe you could find a Labour voter in Charles' seat to swap your vote with, Steve.
- BigMak 19th Apr - 9:46am
@ Malc No....because with Charles as leader we did and would never have got anywhere near actual power. So your list would be a mile...