- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Battle of the Andrews over 5 Days in May: Lib Dem Stunell lambasts Labour's Adonis for "spurious rubbish"
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- Ssssh! Don't tell Tory backbenchers, but...
- Muslim Leaders Come Out Against #EqualMarriage, And Yes They Are Wrong!
- Creative writing event in the Zoology Museum
- Dawn Chorus
- Our role in Europe
- The SNP tries to have its cake and eat it
- A day of Contrasts - Ugandan Slum to Dubai airport
- Saturday Six 34 - Poverty, Equal Marriage, Texas and Pulled Pork
- The new Reading station
- Quote of the day. - Liberator blog on disagreeing with Tories on the EU & equal marriage
- BrianD 19th May - 9:43am
Has anyone else noticed that Farage is often pictured holding his pint at the top of the glass and sipping out of it? Proof that...
- Alisdair Calder McGregor 19th May - 9:41am
The best thing to do with moderate, compassionate, socially liberal Tories who advocate free trade is to give them this link: https://www.libdems.org.uk/join_us.aspx
- RC 19th May - 9:37am
@ Nonconformistradical "The real issue is why your flat (like all too many other properties) wasn’t properly insulated in the first place." Er, because the...
- Chris 19th May - 9:21am
The letter by Tory activists to the prime minister reaches new levels of hysteria: "Muslim parents will be robbed of their right to raise their...
- DAVEN 19th May - 9:08am
I am an East Anglian born and bred, I have only ever voted Labour or Liberal/LibDem. I regard Farage's UKIIIP, as well as the Tory...