- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- Report shows how extensively this country fails vulnerable children (Caron Lindsay)
- Education for the world's most vulnerable children will boost development
- Leicester Central station to become a hotel?
- The lesson of our lost city racecourses
- Foodies Festival - Alexandra Palace
- Liberal Democrats launch Midland main line electrification petition
- Blogging Returns Tomorrow
- Farron airbrushes out Clegg for Social Liberal Forum hustings
- Worth Reading 178: Condemn the New Prophecy!
- Photobombed by a cat
- Get all the latest news from the Lib Dem website - by email
- Simon Pike 5th Jul - 8:26am
The pool of people who sit on boards is too narrow in many different ways. Gender is only one of these, but it is the...
- Paul Walter 5th Jul - 7:08am
" I imagine that it’s easy enough for a teacher or a nurse for example to take a year off to have child with no...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 5th Jul - 7:06am
I would take the view that this measure, if passed, is such change to the mandates of all MPs, that it would require an immediate...
- kevin 5th Jul - 4:36am
Voting reform is not going to happen for a number of reasons. -Voters aren't interested and it never comes up as a voter concern in...
- Eddie Sammon 5th Jul - 3:54am
Thanks Sammy. I just think that if people are not pursuing justice because of the cost of it then we will have all kinds of...
- MrWallace 5th Jul - 3:38am
Girls are out performing boys by secondary school in all subjects these days. Where the disadvantage for women seems to be is getting to the...