- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Disagreements between Plaid Cymru AMs spill out into public domain
- Things have got this bad: I look back on George W Bush with a hint of nostalgia
- Community Companions
- The email that could have been sent to Liberal Democrat members
- Labour loses council by-election to Lib Dems after not putting up a candidate
- Interesting Links for 28-07-2016
- Hugo Blogging: "Best" Novelette
- An Edwardian postcard of the fair at Boughton Green
- South Hams DC, Totnes- 27th July 2016
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Liberal Democrat titans of the 2010 parliament
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Jul - 11:19am
Caron Lindsay My answer was on house-building. If people have somewhere safe and secure to call home, that has such a huge positive impact on...
- Stuart 28th Jul - 11:18am
Nick's paper is very good at boiling down the questions & issues into a relatively short four pages. Well worth a read.
- Andrew McCaig 28th Jul - 11:05am
Tim There is various speculation on the site I refer to above about Labour in that seat but it seems possible the independent candidate had...
- Glenn 28th Jul - 10:58am
I no longer watch the telly. But I can well remember the diverse cultural highlights of the BBC, such as Masterchef, Celebrity Masterchef and the...
- Tim13 28th Jul - 10:01am
Neil - "Lobby complete with spliff" I know the tobacco industry has sometimes been accused of quiet lobbying for the day when cannabis is sold...
- theakes 28th Jul - 9:45am
Lets keep it rolling.