- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- It’s time for a Constitutional Convention (Tim Miller)
- Winning people around and winning here (Daniel Russell)
- We cannot turn a blind eye to the Brexit anger (Chris Bowers)
- HMRC tax scam targeting Kent residents
- Brexit and the Environment: We're doomed
- New Lorry Parking Ban Soon on Sandgate Esplanade
- Military Road Resurfacing Works
- Avoid Horn Street in July...
- Granville Parade / Castle Road Parking Update
- Shepway Community Chest Grants 2016
- Simple choices
- Southport – Tourist Information film from the 1950's
- Come on Brexiters – What's your plan?
- Leave EU 29th Jun - 5:01pm
P.S. in future to everyone else (not Nick Collins - do me a favour and ignore my posts) - I will now change my name...
- Gordon 29th Jun - 5:01pm
From the article: "[We need to] strongly re-emphasise the party’s radical political and constitutional reform agenda" Just how radical is it? For one thing it's...
- Leave EU 29th Jun - 5:00pm
@Nick Collins - please stop replying to me, I have already made a formal complaint and you are doing yourself no favours.
- Nick Collins 29th Jun - 4:57pm
@ LeaveEU or Whatever: So should I now expect the Thought Police to come knocking on my door?
- Roland 29th Jun - 4:55pm
If the argument in the article was correct then the areas with the highest levels of immigration in England ... would have had the highest...
- Eddie Sammon 29th Jun - 4:52pm
One way the Lib Dems can lead is by toughening up the UK's negotiating stance. I can't believe the EU are demanding we should pay...