- Wikipedia “edit-a-thon” on Liberal History (Janet Berridge)
- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Volunteering events - August 2016 #takepridedundee
- Interesting Links for 30-07-2016
- Will Labour MPs set up their own party if Corbyn wins?
- Linkblogging For 29/11/16
- Friday favourite 143
- Whyte-Melville's working men's club in Northampton
- Playing chess makes you good at... chess
- Getting rid of the waste in Whickham
- Yorkshire Day in York Monday 1st August 2016
- Yorkshire Day in Redcar Monday 1st August 2016
- Peter Watson 30th Jul - 10:05am
@Paul Walter "They would only join if they ever meet the 35 chapters by which stage they would be an acceptable state to join." I...
- Stevan Rose 30th Jul - 9:51am
I suspect a first referendum to establish a Brexit solution would have resulted in EFTA/EEA as the choice of around 60%, which would have not...
- grahame lamb 30th Jul - 9:42am
I am not entirely sure where to post this comment but as fantasy football is displaying a very large cat I hope that this place...
- Jayne Mansfield 30th Jul - 9:15am
@ Al, If you are really worried about who controls the present, I think there is more to concern yourself about in the LSE study...
- Peter Kemp 30th Jul - 8:13am
Erdogans actions post the attempted coup are far, far from acceptable .... but i would suggest keeping dialogue open to strongly express the views that...
- Paul Walter 30th Jul - 8:01am
To enter the EU, states have to pass 35 chapters of standards which define a modern progressive state and make it ready to be in...