- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- Reflections on Rotherham (2): Scapegoating one person misses the larger point (Patrick McAuley)
- Reflections on Rotherham (1): How one community in Rochdale took control to protect its children and young people (Elwyn Watkins)
- Opinion: 19th September – now what? (Malcolm Wood)
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Crown Prosecution Service is wrong not to prosecute undercover police officers (Tony Dawson)
- A really hard worker and political genius
- Manchester transport initiative
- Social media, the new graffiti
- California Dreaming: Take A Giant Step
- Bricket Road closure next week
- In Memoriam : Jim Petrie
- Newcastle CC, North Jesmond - 28 August 2014
- How public schools dominate British life and why it matters
- Crisis, renewal and the prospects for science advice in Japan
- Is Douglas Carswell trying to save his seat?
- Iain 29th Aug - 8:52am
There is no way we will hold Manchester Withington (or Norwich South where the Greens definitely are a threat). Cardiff Central I would lean Labour...
- Charles Rothwell 29th Aug - 8:22am
Spot on. The Greens would certainly be my next port of call if (after having rejoined the LDs as a result of the "IN" campaign),...
- theakes 29th Aug - 8:15am
On a brighter front, and yes this coming from me, an excellent performance in the Jesmond by election yesterday. As for the three seats in...
- Peter Chivall 29th Aug - 7:52am
What's wrong with asking the English people if they'd like an English Parliament, preferably one more than 100 miles from Westminster - say by the...
- Charles Rothwell 29th Aug - 7:34am
I am 1,000% behind everything Matthew says. His views of the Kippers/Angry Old Blokes coincide precisely with what I have always thought, together with disgust...
- Alice Thomas 29th Aug - 7:21am
Lyn - you can email [email protected] to join, and our AGM is this weekend if you live within travelling distance of London.