- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Liberal Democrats force government climbdown on Trade Union Bill (Paul Tyler)
- Vote Labour in the local elections if you do not care about your community (Simon Pike)
- The last thing the Liberal Democrats need is an ethical foreign policy (Jonathan Ferguson)
- It’s nurses and midwives who really need our support (Chris Key)
- No criticism is bad criticism (and none is worse)… (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Kirsty's message for the election tomorrow
- Polling day information - Unsworth ward
- Why There are No Excuses For THAT Sun Picture
- New street lighting in Pentland
- How safe is our personal data?
- Ukip candidate warns party "on the brink of disintegration and all-out civil war"
- Corbyn tells the world that tomorrow's election results essentially don't matter to him
- Interesting Links for 04-05-2016
- Vote for dignified care
- Petition to save the Homestart charity
- Matt (Bristol) 4th May - 10:53am
Oh, and, ideologically speaking, in a hypothetical world where ex-pats can vote, does the right to vote of a British subject / 'citizen' derive from...
- Jonathan Ferguson 4th May - 10:46am
It is absolutely disgraceful. I hope the people morally culpable for this decision can sleep at night; because the friends and relatives of this man...
- Matt (Bristol) 4th May - 10:35am
Roaldn / manfarang - I think the wording is deliberately ambiguous to allow for the two different conceptions of citizenship to coexist.
- Matt (Bristol) 4th May - 10:33am
This is basically about two different conceptions of voting rights / citizenship in the Western/democratic worldview. Historically, in a monarchy, people were defined as 'subjects'...
- David Raw 4th May - 10:32am
Sorry, Antony, but I don't like it on principle. Anyone standing on 'Holier than Thou' is on thin ice. Do you remember the 'back to...
- Jayne Mansfield 4th May - 10:25am
I suspect that if the junior doctors lose the argument, nurses, midwives and all staff such as laboratory staff required if there is a seven...