- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- 28 Lib Dem MPs vote for recognition of state of Palestine, 1 against
- ICM has Labour ahead, Ukip moving into 3rd place, Lib Dems on 11%
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Opinion: Confused Britain (Scott Stables)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Regular coffee mornings at 'The Addy'
- Christ Church thief caught
- Lydiate – Chesire Lines train passing signal box – the back story
- New Bins - Delivery Starts
- Latest Ashcroft poll gives narrow Labour lead, Lib Dems in 5th
- Landlord of England
- The Lib Dem Conference Leaderboard
- More AV referendum japes: role playing games
- In Praise of............. International Liverpool
- I'm standing for Federal Executive.... on a platform about One Member One Vote (OMOV)
- Tony Greaves 20th Oct - 5:44pm
I signed Linda's papers on the grounds that I thought she should be able to stand though I was not and am not committed to...
- Bill le Breton 20th Oct - 5:42pm
I was not at Glasgow but I am sure Paul Fox reports the situation accurately. "Its not just the leadership it was the parliamentary party...
- Tony Greaves 20th Oct - 5:28pm
This idea is based on the primacy of referendums, for this is what it would be. It is very different from representative democracy based on...
- JohnTilley 20th Oct - 5:26pm
Tim13 Dangerous suggestion which might end in humiliation. Without a great deal of organisation the "write in" vote might be derisory, with most of the...
- Gwynfor Tyley 20th Oct - 5:23pm
Any country attempting to tackle tax avoidance by itself will fail. If the EU wants to prove it's worth, it needs to accelerate moves to...
- Caracatus 20th Oct - 5:21pm
In tersm of practicalities - it depends how much resource is put in. I can't see why you can't vote on 3 amendments and the...