- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members’ survey (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Britain needs jobs, not UKIP/Tory insults (Antony Hook)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat support in minority and other communities (John Kelly)
- Jeremy Browne, South Korea and ‘Race Plan’ (Mark Pack)
- Indiscriminate and insensitive overuse of benefit sanctions needs to be tackled by Liberal Democrat ministers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ukip giving jobs to the Europeans
- Western Cemetery cremated remains section
- Labour – There's a lot to protest about in Sefton!
- Concerns over grant for Wales' poorest pupils after email leak
- Tonight Is World Book Night!
- Canadian Tax Returns
- Is it hard to be a teacher?
- Hares in William Cowper's garden
- Basingstoke and Deane DC, Brighton Hill South
- The National Union of Students: Well intentioned but flawed
- David Evans 23rd Apr - 10:49am
I'm afraid we are now entering the "Protect the Leader" phase of campaigning. Sadly its sub title "Sacrifice Everything Else" will become apparent later.
- Martin 23rd Apr - 10:43am
Chris: On reading your comment in the 'Recent Comments' section, I clicked, hoping to read further about what that "more intelligent approach" is (in your...
- Gareth Epps 23rd Apr - 10:35am
Amalric - no you weren't! It was not a well-conceived survey by any means; however, as long as its limitations are understood it is definitely...
- Paul In Twickenham 23rd Apr - 10:35am
In response to Caron's comments I went to the survey having previously consigned the email to the trash folder after no more than a glance...
- matt 23rd Apr - 10:33am
@RC The ILO survey is based on a survey of 41'000 Households over a 3 month period https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFcQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ons.gov.uk%2Fons%2Fguide-method%2Fmethod-quality%2Fspecific%2Flabour-market%2Farticles-and-reports%2Funemployment-and-the-claimant-count.pdf&ei=XIVXU9zOGLGV7Ablo4GABQ&usg=AFQjCNF3G96VlnO9LzwEyam3YUp6M4kDNg&bvm=bv.65177938,d.ZGU "The design of the survey means that...
- Mick Humphreys 23rd Apr - 10:17am
Why is it that the people who have the most to say admit they have not read this book?